Part 2 | Moving

Word Count: 996

( Your P.O.V. )

We all gasped and our jaws dropped when Sebastian announced the news he wanted to tell us, "You bought the diner?!" Zen, Tom, and Harri said in unison and Seb just chuckled at their reaction.

"Yup, don't worry about it. I already applied the three of you in a new job. Zendaya will be working at Johansson Boutique and Tom and Harri will be working at Stark Industry. I already prepared the types of equipment that are needed and be ready for next week." He explained and shrugged his shoulders like it's nothing as the waiter finally came with a tray of food, the delicious aroma making our stomach rumble.

They all gave him a thankful smile and began eating, talking to each other about their upcoming job and I smiled at how generous Sebastian is. He also moved them into the same condominium and gave them fifty-thousand dollars to their savings.

I turned my head to him and he was already staring at me with a small smile on his lips. I mouthed a 'Thank you' and bit my bottom lip when he placed a hand on my thigh and gave it a firm squeeze, "You're welcome, babydoll."

•~•~₩~•~•

"Wow!" I stared in awe as the workers wander around the room and continue to focus on their devices and machines. There are big, average, and small devices that are displayed and only specific employees are allowed to use them, which is completely understandable. Sebastian offered his arm for me to take and I cling onto it so I wouldn't bother or bump anyone's way, "This is so amazing."

Seb smiled and slowly lead the both of us to someone who looks busy, hesitantly poking Seb's arm to get his attention, "I-I don't want to bother anyone, they look-"

He gently placed his thumb on my lips, shushing me to be quiet and I just want to melt at how warm his hand against my cheek. Sebastian wrapped his arm around my shoulders and continue his walk towards a well-suited man, "Winston! What's up, man?"

"The ceiling." I murmured and quietly chuckled when Seb poked my sides, tickling me for using sarcasm. The man turned around and happily greeted him with a hug, his voice booming around the tall room and patting his back, wincing at the sound it makes but Seb seems like he's not bothered.

The man named Winston has dark brown skin, taller than Seb, thicc, has a beard, and judging by his body, he looks intimidating but once you saw his baby face, he looks one of those guys who gives the best hugs.

They chuckled as they pulled apart and Winston set his eyes on mine, giving me a welcoming smile and wrapped his arms around me, embracing me and suddenly lifted me from the ground, "Ey, you must be (Y/N)! The one who Sebastian constantly blabber about."

My eyes slightly widened and turned my head to Seb who was blushing and scratching the back of his neck, "Really?" I asked as he set me down and softly patted my shoulder.

Winston snickered and placed his hands on his hips, "Hell yeah! He said you looked beautiful, you are sweet, and want to- uh oh..." He stopped talking when Seb started glaring at him, arms crossed. He put his hands up in surrender, "Alright, alright... Sorry for talking too much. Anyways! My name is Winston Duke, the manager of the Stan Industry. What can I do for your lovely lady, Seb?"

Sebastian sighed and hide his hands in his pockets, blush still stained on his cheeks, "(Y/N) is going to start working next week, so I figured that I should give her tour." He replied and wrapped his arm around my waist again, his thumb rubbing up and down.

The tall man nodded with a smile, showing his white teeth, "That's good to know, welcome to the Stan Industry! I wish you the best." We shook our hands and a worker called for Winston, needing his help. We said our 'Goodbye's and watched him walk away.

•~•~₩~•~•

Sebastian pulled me closer and continued to walk everywhere, his hand not letting me go, "Now, we're heading to your office. It's on the same floor and only a few doors away from mine."

I hummed, imagining what my office would look like as we stopped in front of a door. Probably all of the things inside are freaking expensive and I don't wike it! 'I should be careful and not be a clumsy bit...' I gasped when he turned the knob and opened it, not expecting that it would look so beautiful!

Everything looks plain and most of the furniture is made out of wood instead of glass. The desk has a dark oak surface and decorated with a small lamp at the corner, empty picture frames, and a gold nameplate, my full name written on it. The walls are greyish blue and decorated with paintings, bookshelves, pots with beautiful flowers and behind the desk and chair is a huge window, the view of the city is a sight to see.

Not knowing I was standing still, Seb gently placed his hand on my shoulder and gave me a kiss on my temple, "Since you mentioned that you don't like too much expensive materials, I made everything simple." He started, slowly appearing in front of me while trying to hide a smile, "What do you think of your office, Ms. (L/N)?"

He let out a small 'oof' when I engulfed him for a hug and repeatedly thanking him, my words getting muffled because of his jacket. His chest rumbled against my ear as he lowly chuckle and stroke my hair, his other arm wrapped possessively around my lower back and I was too busy to notice it because I'm exploding in joy, finally going to earn money for my mom to get back on her feet again and pay my debts.

We continued to hug each other and Sebastian planted a kiss on my forehead, muttering under his breath, "Anything for my babydoll."