Chapter 8✔

~~Lyle~~

What the heck? hindi parin ako makapaniwala kanina kanina lang. All my life believe that she's gone. But the heck I saw with my very own eyes she is truly real! she is truly alive!

Ok but before thinking about my twin sister I need to think first what I heard from her earlier about the Evon's Company. How the hell she even knows about that company! for all I know she's not into that kind of activity! Or is she hiding from me? aishhh woman I really don't understand about them, really.

About woman tsk I now remember my fucking girlfriend fvcked by other guy. It feels like hell! What did I do wrong for her to do this to me? To feel me like this sh*t I will never forget what she done to me. It really create a big whole of myself., but I don't care anyway, she's just a bed warmer.

I supposed to punch the wall in my room, when suddenly I heard my phone rang. I took it from my pocket then answer the caller.

"And what is it this time?" I answered coldly. But I know and my sister that I only scared when it comes to her, my twin sister. Everyone scared when she's around. You can't even look at her eyes even me.

"There is a big problem boss"

"Talk to me now!" I know that I scared her, But I don't give a damn about her, even her presence. I waited her to answer whats the problem she's talking about. But she's not answering it quickly!!

"Umm, we lost billions of the companies account sir" it makes me think. How did the thief do that? Our company is highly protected by genius hacker and security. Hmm another enemy, this is really frustrating. But before that I need to eliminate that guy.

But of course I will consult my sister about her life. And her reason why she did those cover.

"OK Tereesa tell our geeks to find the Lardon! And bring him to me shall I'm the one to face his death" I said with no mercy in my voice.

-

~~Arvin~~

It's monday and I'm walking alone to hide from her. Habang naglalakad hindi ko na lang namalayan na napadpad ako sa may mapuno na parte sa eskwelahan na ito. Kahit ang school na ito is for elite, they still preserved the good environment like this.

Sa wala naman akong gagawin at nagtatago ako sa kanya, why not try to find a place that I will make my territory to rest.

And then I heard a voice. A singing beautiful voice. Hinanap ko ito hanggang sa natagpuan ko ang hindi inaasahan, na makita ko siya dito sa lugar na ito. Masyadong delikado para sa kanya na mag punta sa lugar na mapuno. Paano na lang kung may mga, hay ano bang pinag iisip ko?

Mas lumapit ako sa kanya ng dahan dahan para mapakinggan ko ang kanyang boses. I did all my effort para hindi niya ako mapansin na nandito ako. Nang makahanap ng magandang pwesto ay nakinig ako sa kanya.

"🎵🎵I used to shut my door while my mother screamed in the kitchen

I'd turn the music up, get high and try not to listen
To every little fight, 'cause neither one was right🎵🎵"

Lumakas ang tibok ng puso ko dahil sa kanyang kinanta. Para bang alam niya ang sitwasyon ko. Palagi kasing nag aaway ang mga magulang ko. Kaya ang ginawa ko na lang ay hindi nakikinig o nag pa full volume na music sa headset ko. Para hindi ko sila marinig kung ano man ang pinag aawayan nila, masasaktan lang ako.

"🎵🎵I swore I'd never be like them

But I was just a kid back then🎵🎵"

OO bata pa ako nong mga panahon na iyon pero nangako na ako sa aking sarili na. Hindi ako matutulad nila ayaw kong maranasan ng mapangasawa ko ang ganung karanasan sa buhay. Hindi naman pera ang pinag aawayan nila kasi mayaman naman kami.