Chapter 1

Kiki’s P.O.V

I was out at the pool chilling when I heard a car pull up in the drive way out front so I thought it was Kouta my twin brother. We have Japanese names because our mother is Japanese but we look like this because she got married to  an African American guy. By the way my name is Kikiyo and I’m 18 years old but we live on our own, we got the house that our parent use to live in as a graduation present because they moved back to Japan for my mother’s firm and my dad’s company. It’s a pretty big house like about 7 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms and a pool and a huge backyard. I lived here with my brother, he’s going to college to become a neurosurgeon and he does college football and soccer, unlike him I actually graduated high school early and did the nursing program so I'm a certified Registered Nurse and I just started working at a hospital but I'm going to college still because I want to become a cardiac surgeon, but I wouldn’t start until this fall because I just finished  the nursing program.

But yeah I heard the car pull up so I took up my bottle of wine that I was drinking and went inside and into the kitchen and saw Kouta going into the fridge but he was talking to someone else  so I walked up to him and jumped on his back. “ Hey, what are you doing Kiki?” “ What does it look like Kouta ?” “ Yeah I know but why?” “ Idk the bottle told me to do it” “ Your drunk aren’t you?” “ Why would you think that?”  but before I could reply I heard more footsteps approaching the kitchen and then a voice said “ Kouta you didn’t tell us you had a girlfriend” as Kouta opened his mouth I jumped off his back and turned to his friends  “ Um wrong I'm his twin sister  Kikiyo, didn’t he tell you he had a twin?” “ Nope and a pretty one too” the other friend replied “Well now you know”  then Kouta butt into the conversation “ Sorry I forgot to mention her, anyways John, Kyle this is my twin sister Kikiyo and Kikiyo these are my friends and teammates John and Kyle happy now ?” “ Damn right I am , gonna carry people home and they don’t even know that I existed and more over in very little clothing but yea um what do you say again when you just meet someone …crap” http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=134873903  “ I think it’s nice to meet you then you shake their hand”.“ Shit yea well nice to meet you fellas” and when I said that I approached them with their outstretched hands but I wrapped my hands around them both and gave them a hug and a slap on the ass”.

“Well see ya I'm going back out to the pool “with that I grabbed my wine bottle and went back out to the pool leaving a bunch of whisper’s behind me.

Kouta’s P.O.V

        “I'm so sorry about her, I forgot she was going to be at home all day today and more over drunk”, “ No its cool man, who would have thought you had a super model type sister” Kyle said, “ Was that a compliment or an insult?” “A little bit of both” John answered for Kyle . “ I really don’t know what I'm going to do with her like she still acts like  a child and she’s supposed to be a professional” “ What do you mean by professional?” Kyle asked, “Oh I forgot to tell you that she’s a nurse and working that’s why you don’t see her at the university and she’s starting in Fall to study for a cardiac surgeon” “ Well i dont mind getting sick any day and isnt she a little bit too young to have such a degree and certified too?” “ Yea but she got approved and recommendations that’s allowed her to work, she left high school a year early so yea” “ Holy shit, what happen to you man, your behind “ Kyle blurted out “ I'm not behind I just chose a different path”.  “ Like what ?” John asked but before I could answer him Kiki came back inside the living room with her bottle “ I can tell you ,  he stayed back for his stupid gold digger of a girlfriend who dumped his ass the day she found out our parents were leaving back for Japan and that he would have to be careful with his money, the vindictive bitched dumped him on graduation day ……I told his ass he should have made me beat her ass there for it but no “ “ Kiki! Seriously ?” “ Yes seriously I told she was a gold digger but you didn’t believe me” “ Yea but still you’re a girl and mother asked you to be more lady like before Christmas” “ Don’t worry I got this “ and when she said that she winked at my friends  and placed the bottle of wine on the coffee table and then went upstairs.

“Wow what a special little girl you got there, but that’s rough, Kikiyo is right she was a vindictive bitch now your behind your little sister” John added with a little chuckle with Kyle. “ I know and I wished I had listen to her but I guess everything can’t go how people want it sometimes but anyways lets go up to my room to work on the chemistry project we started. Before we left and went upstairs we grabbed some chips and soda from the kitchen and some other supplies but Kyle had already went up to my room and me and John followed. Before we could reach my room door we heard a loud girl scream and then a guy scream and then I dropped everything I was  carry and dashed to my room with John following behind me. When I opened the door I saw Kyle standing in the corner furthest from my bed and Kiki was in my bed with the blanket clung around her tightly.

Analyzing the situation better I noticed that her swimsuit was off on the floor and so she was completely naked. “ What happened in here” I asked, “ Well I came up to your room and dived onto your bed and I fell my hand on something soft  but kinda bouncy so I pulled back your sheets  and then I saw your sister uhhhhhh naked and I screamed  and she woke up and she screamed then here we are” . “Kiki what are you doing in my bed and more over naked ?” “  My head felt dizzy so I thought I would take a nap and I guess I went in the wrong room and I'm naked because well I couldn’t sleep in my wet swimsuit so I took it off and went under the sheets” “Dear god what am I going to do with you ?”  “ I know what you could do” “ Knock it off guys” and they started laughing . “ Um you guys can give me a sec” They nodded and I left the room closing the door behind them and I walked over to my bed and wrapped Kiki in the blanket and lift her up in my arms with her swimsuit on my shoulder and I came out the room and went down the hall way to her room.

It had been so long since the last time I went into her room I didn’t even know she changed the paint on the walls to hot pink, bright blue and purple and there was one wall that was covered in white fur carpet. It was pretty cool but too much and I didn’t even know mom got her bed on a platform  and that it had a princess like frame around it . All I can say is wow, but I rested her down on the  bed and turned the lights off in the room and closed the door behind; gosh what pain she was, but I managed to make it back to my room which was buzzing with conversation about my sister . I just know tonight was going to be one of those long never ending nights .