Chapter 5

Kiki's P.O.V

After what went down yesterday i was a little scared to go back to school today but i had to go, after all i had my first to take today. But to be honest i didnt study because i was asleep for the entire class and Kouta refuses to tell me as punishment for what i did yesterday, damn i guess i'll just have to take guesses and background knowledge to take the test. I got out of  my bed and went to the bathroom, i had a little bruise under my left eye but it wasnt nothing serious a little concealer couldnt fix, and so i hurried up and i grabbed my skinny jeans and a black bra and a leather jacket and my bag, phone and keys and ran down the stairs and stopped by the fridge and took out the bottle of orange juice and i went out the front door and into my car and pulled out of the drive way. When i pulled up into the parking lot i grabbed my carton and bag and hopped out of my car and ran down the corridors, i cant believe im late again, like how did i manage to get lost going to the same class i went yesterday it took me 10 minutes to find my way back to the class and when i got there i saw that the test had already started but i went the class and the teacher said " Ms. Johnson, i see that you bothered to show up for the test  take your seat and get ready to take the test, just so that you know i wont give extra time for your incompetence and please get rid of the jucie " " Ugghh man that sucks and this is my breakfast i'll be hungry " " Not my problem, please discard the drink before i refuse you from doing the test" " Damn okay" and with that i dropped my bag and unscrewed the top and i winked at Kouta who was shaking his head and i turned the enter carton to my head and drank it all in one gulp and i could feel the eyes of the other students in the class  on me, when i was finish i wiped my mouth and gave him the empty bottled and said " Well that was really good thanks for waiting till i finish the bottle" and i i grabbed my bag and went up to my seat where i sat beside the guy yesterday and did the same greeting i did " Wassup"  and the teacher  yelled" No talking " and i muttered to my self before i took out my pencil and i looked at the paper, this stuff was beyond easy; it took me around 10 minutes to answer the 100 questions we got and i grabbed my bag and ran down to the teacher and he said " Did you give up so easily ?" " Well check it for your self hun" and i kissed him on his cheek and i winked at Kouta and i walked out of the class with my electric cigarette in my mouth blowing out vapor.

                        Well my teacher will be getting a very shocking result when he's finish grading my test, i wanted to go to the boxing club as soon as possible and apologize to everyone  for what happen yesterday and get my gym bag.....my piercings we're in there too. When i got to the room i heard the place become dead silent and everyone just staring at me and i continued into the training room until i got to the captain's headquarters and i knock on the door once until i was asked to enter and then he said "  Your one dangerous person  to face but i must say you have skills toots" " Thank you and i came to pick up my gym bag" and he slid it from under his table and he gave it to me and i nodded and when i was about to walk out he said " And as much as this pains me to tell you but it would be great honor to have you as the first female on the boxing team, would you accept my offer?" I was beyond shock i dropped the bag and turned around to face him and his face was very serious " You want me to join?" i had to ask just to make sure that he wasnt messing with me " Yes i sure do, i never expected you to display such skill and looked rather graceful delivering it, and not to mention that you last that long in the ring with Ben, not many can do that" " You're sure you guys arent just messing with me to get back at what happened yesterday ?" " Nope i would never, even though that was a little extreme and shocking for many of us but after talking it over with your brother who is a good friend of mine, i think i can help you have a sense of control over yourself if you were to ever go back to that state and plus when  he made me know that i would need a girl in the club as this year's competition needs at least one girl participant to allow the rest of the club to take part in the event, so if you wouldnt mind, we are sorry about what happened yesterday and please consider our offer" i guess he could see that my expression was still in shock as i never said anything until i finally sucked in some breath and said " I dont even have to consider, where can i sign up to become official" and i ran over to him and hugged him and he patted me on the head " Its just a few paper works that you have to fill out and we are going to need a copy of your insurance and some other legal stuff but welcome to the boxing club Ms. Johnson" i was so happy i ran out of the office and the other guys that were in the room started to applause me and i heard this very familiar voice said " Congrats on your getting your own male harem" when i turned around it was Stark.