Chapter 7

Kiki's P.O.V

I was laying flat on my back top less with Stark between my legs hovering over me shirtless as well. He asked me again if i wanted this and i swallowed hard and said yes then i felt his lips come crashing back into mine, and like on impulse i reached for his pants buckle and his hands ran through my hair. I cant believe im about to lose my virginity, and in my parents house, thinking back on it now it was kinda sad but hell with it, it was with a super hot guy;  as soon as i finished unbuckling his pants he slid them right off and pushed me up some more on the bed then was about to push my skirt up before he stopped and reached for his jeans on the floor and rummaged through his wallet to take out what was a condom, oh shit i totally forgot about one of those, extra points to you Stark i thought to myself and then he was back. He unwrapped it so fast but clumsily like he didnt know what he was doing then slipped it on and i took a deep breath, then he went back to pushing up my skirt, as soon as my skirt went up i felt something enter me hard and fast and i yelped out in pain cause i didnt expect it to hurt this much and when i opened my eyes i saw Stark staring at me pale faced.

     " You're a virgin?" he asked me " Well yeah, what do you think i am?" " Nothing i just thought you would be more experienced, especially from the first time we met how you acted and kissed me "  " Certain kisses to me are like greetings and that doesn't  say but holy shit who would have thought this shit hurts to much, like fuck im not going work today" i heard him laugh " Im sorry about that, if i had known i would have been more gentler" " its okay, but is it gonna still hurt if we continue?" " No after a while it starts to feel good i guess" " Well then lets continue cause i would hate to give you blue balls" we both laughed and he kissed me again and we continued but while we were carrying on my phone wouldnt stop ringing and Stark asked if i was gonna get it but i told him to ignore it and  and he went much more gentler and as we continued Stark was right it did start to feel good, then i heard a message come in from Kouta but i ignored it and then a phone call from him like several times like what the hell did he want, jus as we stopped for me to reach for the phone there was a knock on my door, and a female's voice from the other end of the door " Kikiyo? Are you in there? Its Okaasan"  why the hell is she here and right now of all time.

Kouta's P.O.V

An hour before

I was at training when i got a phone call from the airport, i thought it was a mistake so i ignored it until the same number called like 5 times, so i finally answered it, when i did it was my mum. What the hell was she doing back unannounced, and just my bad luck , Kikiyo is an even worse state. What she wanted was for me to come and get her at the airport because Kikiyo wasnt answering her phone, i bet she went home and sleeping or probably listening to music, shake my head , why me.  But i went over to my captain and explained everything and because he likes my sister he said okay and i hurried to the locker room and took and shower and got changed and dashed over to the parking lot where i pulled out of  and headed straight to the airport.

When i got their mum was so happy to see me and same here, i helped her with her luggage into my car trunk and we both got into the car together and as soon as we drove off she asked " So how is Kikiyo doing"  " Um she's doing well you can say" " Really, i cant  wait to see her, i wonder whats she up to right now, since she didnt answer" "  I wonder too" . For me i really didnt want to know because she was acting funny today in class, she was even behaving herself too that professor asked if she was okay, and i wonder the same thing but i hope she wasnt keep  a one man party at home and drink by i pulled up in the driveway.

After 20 mins of what was casual and catching up conversation we reached home and i helped mum with her luggage  we noticed an extra pair of shoes at the doorway " Hmmmm it seems like she has company over, maybe i should go up and say hi and surprise her" I  laughed nervously, mum was so oblivious, didnt she notice that those were guy shoes, and somethings probably up because this was the first time i saw KiKi bring home a guy, i better text her. I tried but there was no reply and  i called twice; oh shit she better not be doing what i hope she's not doing.