05 | ~•Theres something going on here•~

Chapter 4 was such a short chapter lol. I apologize. But hopefully this can make up for it. There's not much Sakura × Reader so far but we need her to get over Sasuke lololol.

---------------

After that introduction from the old bridge builder we were told to go get ready. So I was now at my place shoving things in my bag. I fixed up my outfit and ate [Favorite noodles. Ramen, Soba lol anything] before picking up my bag and leaving out the door. I finally arrived as I waved to the others waiting at the gate.
Welp time to go escort this drunken geezer.

Sakura P.O.V

[Y/N] had just arrived as I felt some relief that he was here for some reason. I then thought of recent events and blushed. Why am I blushing!? I love Sasuke.... Although he doesn't even notice me....

Your P.O.V

Soon after Naruto was also here as he exited the gate. The blonde haired male started to go over a static.
"Calm down Noodle-Toe."
I mumbled while he explained how this was his first time out of the village and such.
"When you become hokage pigs would grow wings and fly."
OK that pissed me off.
"Wow! Is that a flying pig!? Wholly shit!"
I said in a playful manner before 'tch'ing.
I smirked and stood next to Sakura.
"Why did you say that?"
She asked. I looked straight ahead and sighed.
"No one has the right to say things like that..."
A soft look came across her face as she didn't push further. My cheery mood came back in the span of a thew seconds.
"OK! So we gonna go or what!?"

° • °

We were walking casually when I spotted a.... What the fuck is that a puddle? It hasn't rained in days!
I gave Kakashi-sensei a knowing look.

Something his going on here.

--------------------------
Sorry for the short chapters. LOL