12 | Kege Genkai!-Deregan! | P2

So I have decided to put more effort into my art work because I want y'all to be satisfied so here ya go.
Imma just tell you all now this dude here is going to play a big part in [Y/N]s life.
Here is the FIRST ever sketch I made of him-
Why did in not have to work -_-.
Anyways to the chapter!

_________________________
First person POV~

We were wondering down the path as I walked enthusiastically. I know I originally lived out side of Konokagure, but that's exactly the point I liked being out of the gates. It somewhat made me feel at home. I don't know how's to describe it it was just a good feeling I guess.
The walk was pretty slow as my feet trotted against the dirt in a swinging motion.
I went up to Hinata considering Kiba was annoying to me and Shino sorta intimidated me. I was horrified of bugs but why would I say that I'm supposed tot be a guy.
"Hey Hinata what are you doing?"
I walked over towards the timid female, sometimes I thought I scared her. Am I a bit odd? Well that's obvious but, I don't really think I'm that weird by any chance.
The girl in front of me blushed and became flustered as she tried to find the words to say.
"U-U-Uh h-hey [YN]. U-Um, I was j-just looking at these flowers here. T-These are the o-nes that you liked r-right?"
I tilted my head before looking to the side of the dirt road to find exactly what She had said.
Roses.
The only reason why Ino and I got along because she worked at a flower shop with her family and I often went there in search of the perfect batch of these flowers.
It might be weird that I like flowers but my families generations were sitting really into roses.
Stories of a single red rose to the one you love is true love.
Or when at weddings my clan should have the man and bride hold a rose until their 'I do's are said. Honestly, my clan evolved around roses being a gorgeous flower singling love mostly. Not only yo lovers but family as well.
that's why I always have the best patch when I go to my mothers grave.
I was pushed out of my sad thoughts when Kurinai sensei spoke.
"Alright. it's getting late, we need to set up camp for the night."
I hummed in response as the others did so too. We scurried around to find equipment and such for our camp.
Kiba and Shino went to find sticks since Akamaru could help and Shino could tell if there were bugs or something inside the wood.
Hinata and Kurinai set up the tents while I myself was keeping watch.
Someone has to do it am I right?

I heard tussling in the bushes although it stopped before starting again.
Someone was in the bushes...
I hid my chakra before hearing the tussling stop. Thinking they were gone I revealed my chakra and blinked.
Right after I blinked I saw a someone with a mechanic mask on.
Just staring at me.
They had blue hair and calm great eyes. They had a slightly muscular build, although if they were a male they would still look quite feminine because of the lack of face showing.
I gasped and fell off the tree as the person jumped down in front of me.
"It seems that you don't want any harm. Very well "
'Definitely a dude'
The male had a soothing yet very malo voice.
"Wait- that crest on you're shirt. Tell me, are you from the Omori clan?"
I couldn't say anything so I just simply nodded. His eyes widened and he walked closer to me before kneeling in front of me.
"Sorry kid but I'll have to get you away from you're little squad-"
"Wha-"
I was then knocked out by a hit to a nerval point.