10 | OOF!

HEYO! So.... I finally got my lazy ass to write a chapter XD. I also have some art *cough*
Unfinished art might I say. I just didn't have to motivation to finish it. Anyways here is your chapter.

____________________

It hadn't been to long after my talk with Hinata before I got home to rest for a bit. I have no idea what but my head was aching and I didn't like it at all.

While I lay in bed my peace was short lived as I heard a familiar loud voice outside my door. I opened my eyes and squinted out my window to see the one and only Kiba Imazuka.
Why was he here?
Why couldn't I just get peace?
Why can't I just sleep?
Do I answer the door?
Wait....
Did I leave the stove on?-

My thoughts were cut off as the brown haired male knocked on my door once again, this time with annoyance written all over his face. Before he leaved he rolled his eyes but saw me with my head poking out in the process.
Oh shit-

"Y/N get down here would ya! Hokage wants to talk to you!"

He called while I just casually slid out the window and onto the ground to like some sort of snake. I was now laying on the ground.
Akqmaru jumped from Kiba's head and started to lick me to get up.
So I did.

"What does the old man want?"
I asked while the Dog boy shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know dude. Ask him when you get there. Welp, see ya. C'mon Akamaru."
The small dog listened to his master and jumped back onto his head with a small 'bark'.
Kiba waved me off while walking away while I just stood there . I nearly even know the Hokage, I wonder what he wants with me.

×~×~× time skip cuz Haru × Water ~×~×~×~~×~~×

I got to the old mans office as I knocked out he door for entrance (that's what he said-).
The hokage soon answered with a "come in."
I obliged and stepped through the door (duh-) and into the room as respectfully as I could.
Me being the clumsy yet cool child I am almost tripped over my own fucking feet.
The man chuckled over my attempt to look proper in his presence.

"So lord Hokage what did you need from me sir?"

"You'll be going on a BIG mission with Kurinai Yuki's squad."