11 | Kege Genkai!-Deregan! | P1

1k reads!!!!!!???? Shit- OK so I wrote a chapter for y'all!

R E C A P

"You will be going on a special mission with Kurinai Yuki's squad."
"Huh?-"
____________________

The old man chuckled before saying it once again.
"You will be going on a special mission with Kurinai Yuki's squad. I found out some details and info from the ANBU and it seems that they got some information about you're kege genkai. I myself don't know much about this kege genkai of yours, and considering you're the only one that can use it it would be good for not only you in growing as a ninja but good for the village health as we get more detail in what you are capable of. Although, I will not be forcing you into this mission because you are not apart of this squad as you're squad is already on a mission. So I kindly ask for you to join this mission."

The [H/C] male pondered about this for a second. If he did find more about his kegs genkai he would become stronger of course but what if that also comes with a bad side effect like how the mongenkeyu sharringan works with making the holder loose their eye sight. (I know I spelt both of them wrong but hang with me LOL)
'Wait but. I'll also get more information on my family and their past. I'm definitely saying yes to this.'

He looked up at the Hokage with a determined look before nodding his head.
"I except!"

Said man let out a lowly chuckle at the young boys determined expression. He then did some paperwork and sorted them all out once again.

"Meet Kurinai and the rest of squad eight at the gate in one hour. I hope you complete you're mission."
"Yes sir!"
____________________~
First person pov~

I had made my way to the gates after changing into my ninja outfit and gear on. I sighed carried my d supplies on my back in my bag.
It was going to be a rough walk to out destination. If Kiba annoys the fuck out of me I swear-

"Hey [Y/N] what's up!"

WHY!!!???? He just HAD to be the first one to show up. Gee thanks Kiara-Chan.
([Y/N] DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL-SHIT THE TITANS ARE COMING!!!-]
I walked over to the over excited dawg boy. I sat down on the ground as I awaited the others arrival. Soon enough Kurinai turned up then Shino and Hinata. Hinata seems a bit more flustered than usual. I wonder why? (Because she wuvs y-*slapped*)

Kurinai finally gave us the permission to go.
"Alright kids. Let's go."
I nodded and stood by Hinata and Shino while Kiba was running around with Akamaru.
I love Akamaru
I want to adopt that cute ass little dog. (Me too-)
I closed my eyes before opening then again with a grin.

"Let's go!"