01 ✨ ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛ

'wtf'

Luckily, it was night time. And yes, it was extremely cold there at night.

You ran away from the gigantic wall behind you and searched for a place to stay. After a few minutes of running, you found nothing but sand.

"I'll try looking at the stars" you said to yourself while looking up and deciphering the stars.

Then, you heard a familiar sound of an animal.

"Hello there, Piper. I'm glad you're able to catch up to me" you chuckled and pet the feathery owl pet of yours. Piper just made his sound of pleasure.
(😉😉)

And so, you and your pet continued your journey in search for a shelter on the other side of the world. Few hours later, you began to feel thirsty, but kept on searching a place to stay. The night was almost over and you haven't find a place to stay.

"Its okay, piper. We'll find a place to stay!" you grinned at your pet with little hope.

Eventually, you passed out because of dehydration.

But before you passed out..

"Hello there, little one"

"papa?"

💫💫💫

Ray

'Finally, my family has a safe place to stay'

Ray looked at his happy family eating together. They've recently found this shelter from William Minerva. They locked up the rugged man that was against them and currently, they're having the best time of their lives.

'I hope Norman was here'

t i m e s k i p.

'3:45am huh..' Ray thought as he looked at the clock.

*knock knock*

Ray heard knocks from the entrance of the shelter. A shiver went down his spine.

'what the hell?'

He grabbed a knife from the kitchen and went back. He prepared himself on what he's about to counter when he opens it. He opened the hatch.

And he saw an owl.

"the hell?" he looked at it with a confused look. The owl tilted its head in confusion. Then, Ray climbed up the ladder. He saw a body laying down the sand.

"a human..?"

💫💫💫

You woke up. And sat up from where you're currently sleeping.

'where the fvck am I?'

"Ray! Emma! She's up!" said two little boys in unison.

Before you could even realize it, a gun was in front of your face.

"Who are you? And why are you here?"

"The heck?"

💫💫💫

Whoop whoop! (●'∀`)ノ♡
New chap! Hope y'all like it (๑ơ ₃ ơ)♥
Bye-bye!✨