14 ✨ ᴏɴᴇ ʙɪɢ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ

After that short reunion that occured. You three went to where Emma is to help her.

'I wish we aren't too late..!' you thought as you ran alongside the two male.

You arrived there just in time.

Before the demon named Lewis could lay a scratch on Emma's face, the old man shot him straight on Lewis' mask.

Emma's eyes widen as she looked to where the shot came from. She smiled at the three of you, whose standing on a roof.

"Long time no see, Lewis" Said the multi-color haired man.

You looked down to see Pepe threw a granade towards the shocked Lewis. It blew and turns out, it was a flash bomb.

He recovered quickly and scratched Pepe's left arm, almost cutting it off his body.

Cookie gave a few shots to Lewis' face, but it didn't work.

"!!"

Ray took your hand and held it tightly as you two ran away from the scene. You glanced at him and you could have sworn that he's blushing. You shrugged it off, thinking that it was just because of the heat.

Lewis whose going after the old man. Lewis pushed the wall of the house you were on earlier and crushed it into pieces.

You let go of Ray's hand as you got in an empty house. You took a quick glance at him and saw him frown a little. All of you met inside a house. They treated Pepe there.

You ran to Emma and hugged her.

"I'm glad you're safe!" You said as she hugged you back.

After that, they started talking about taking Lewis down. You helped Nigel in treating Pepe's wound.

"!!!" the wall near them exploded into pieces.

Lewis entered the house using the wall he created.

"Now..." He looked at your way. "Where are you, Emma?" your knees shook as he looked in your direction. The others must've already gone behind you now. You couldn't run, because the situation was too scary to handle.

"Wait- you're--"

"!!"

Before Lewis could finish his sentence, he got some shots from what seems your hero. An arm snaked its way to your waist as you were taken away from Lewis. The hero of yours then carried you in bridal style as you ran away.

You saw a glimpse of black colored hair. Your sight was blurry because of the smoke Lewis created from blowing up the wall.

Then, your sight adjusted and it became clear now.

You looked at your savior and it was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"COOKIE?!"

"ACK! SHUT IT KID! YOU'RE BREAKING MY EARDRUMS!" He yelled back.

"HELL NAW!" you face palmed.

"What? Were you expecting someone to save you?" You looked at him and he was smirking.

"Put me down"

"With pleasure" he placed you down harshly as your ass hit the ground.

"You're expecting emo kid, don't you?" you glared at him and tried to find the others. You were back in the roof again. You walked down the roof to avoid getting hurt because of the commotion.

💫💫💫

Violet and Adam joined in the battle. You were in an allyway looking at them fight. As they continue firing at the currently "vulnerable" demon, you noticed that Lewis is keeping an eye on Emma.

"CONTINUE FIRING!" you heared Ray yell at them.

You then saw Lewis walking towards Emma while taking all the shots they give him.

You got out from were you're hiding and ran towards Emma. As you ran towards her, you got hit by a bullet on your right shoulder, but you didn't mind it that much.

"(Y/N)?!?!"

You pushed her away to her left side as you took the pain she was supposed to have.

Two of Lewis' sharp nails dug into your stomach.

All of them stood in utter shock as they saw your body fell on the ground.

"D-damn it (Y/n)..." you scolded yourself.

"I know I'm scared about them and I'm not able to fight back, but atleast, I'm able to help all of you... Go, and kill their sorry ass" you said as you turn to lay on your back. You then looked at Emma and smiled. "Go fuck 'em demons" you said before going in to a deep sleep.

"(Y/N)!!!" you could hear Ray calling out to you.

💫💫💫

You woke up. Feeling a something warm on your hand. You looked down to your hand and saw a familiar black haired male sleeping, his cheek rested on your hand.

"the fvck..?" you chuckled because he looked cute in that current state he's in. You looked at your surroundings that you're back in the shelter, and that you're wearing a new set of clothing.

His eyes fluttered open as he felt your hand moving.

"(Y/n).." He gave a small smile.

"Heya there, Sleeping Emo" you smirked, as he gave a small glare.

"HEY! (Y/N) IS AWAKE!" you heared someone yelled.

"wha--" you were shocked as a children walked in the room. You saw the two adult bestfriends there and the kids from the Goldy Pond.

You started to tear up.

"WELCOME BACK (Y/N)!" They greeted.

"Yes damn it, I'm back" you smiled as tears fall down your cheeks.

This was your one big and great family..

💫💫💫

Heya readers!😂

You know what?

Fvck that announcement that I made!

I'll try to update as hard as I can😂 So y'all should be patient cuz I might take a while to update!😂

Also, I'm gonna do another special chap so, ya'll get ready for fluffs!💕

Thats all💕
- h a m s t u h 🐹