20 ✨ (ʏ/ɴ) ɪɴ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ

And so, you and Elizabeth's work has began. It's already been a month of hard work. You've dismissed the workers in the Ratri household and gave them money that could support them for a month, so until then, they should be searching for a new job (the workers' numbers are just around 12 because of your uncle's absence, some of them lost energy to work, idk why. Let them be XD) You needed privacy and didn't need anyone to meddle around while doing the project.

And now, you and Eliza are running a bakery to support the funds for the elevator. Honestly, you think it was great having quality time for you and your friend.

You're the one who sells them to people passing by and Elizabeth is going to bake them, at some times, you'd help her out.

It was a fun month, just you, Elizabeth and Kuro, your little black kitty. December is getting near, and you wish you could go back to the human world before christmas.

"(Y/n)! It's the last day today! And you're leaving tomorrow" she whined. Yes you're leaving tomorrow so you could go home in time for Christmas. "Come onnnnn! Let's drink!" you chuckled and gave in because of her loud whining. "Fine. Just a little, we have a tight schedule for tomorrow" she immediately filled a glass for you.
"Yayyy (Y/n)!"

You held up your glass.

"For Neverland and the cattle children!"

"Indeed! For Neverland and for the cattle children"

"Cheersss!"

"Meow!" the two of you looked over to Kuro who mewed loudly, like he wants to be in your little celebration. The two girls chuckled and ate. In the evening, they started packing up things that you'll be needing.

Like : rations, some clothes, (weapon of your choice), a pistol (in case of emergency) and its bullets, flashlight, first aid kit, compass and the list goes on.

the   next   day. . .

The fated day has come..

Today in 18th day of October, year 2051, (Y/n) Ratri will be going back to Neverland using the elevator James Ratri - her father made. (Y/n) along with her friend Elizabeth Fernandez finished it as of October 17 year 2051.

You let out a deep sigh. You patted the wrinkles on your clothes and slung your bag on your shoulders. Elizabeth's beside you with Kuro on her head. She had a determined look on her face, because she knew you will make it.

'This is it..'

"Where do you want to go, (Y/n)?" she asked, looking at the list of places in Neverland on the monitor.

"Hey how about this?" you pointed at the location.

"Grace Field House?" Elizabeth raised a brow and looked at you. You nodded with a grin.

"I want to search that place" she nodded hesitantly and set the location by typing it. You walked over to Kuro and pats his soft head. You giggled as he mewed lovingly by this.

"Gomen Kuro. I'll be gone for a while so stay with Eliza and be a good boy"

You walked in front of the elevator as it opened. A bright green light blinking, signaling that this machine is ready to go. You turned back to your friend and gave her a thight hug.

"I'll miss you" after a while you pulled back with your hands gripped on her shoulders. "Don't forget to lock the doors, feed Kuro, run the store, feed yourself and take care of yourself" you looked at her with a serious look in your eyes. She laughed and removed your hands from her shoulders.

"God, (Y/n)! I'm a grown woman! Don't worry, I'll take care of everything!" you sighed. "I'm counting on you, Elizabeth"

"Yeah.."

You stepped inside.

"So, be here in November 30 (this date is not sure, it may change because of what I'm writing) and get ready to turn this on in 8 in the evening, got that?" you said. She took out a paper and showed it that she wrote it down.

"Bye, Eliza!" you grinned.

"Bye, (Y/n)! And take care, say hello to the children for me!" she said with beads of tears rolling down her face. You flicked her forehead.

"Don't cry, darn it!" you then laughed.

Elizabeth closed the elevator and turned it on. She waved before everything in your sight goes black.

e x t r a . . .

"Wow. What a beautiful voice" you said as you closed your eyes and listened to a woman's singing voice. You arrived in one of GF's house. It was slightly run-down. There were some of children's drawings on the wall.

You ran outside the house. You were met by a gentle breeze and a beautiful vast space of tall green grass. There was a person resting under the shade of a lone tree in this space.

"A person..? Ah! Maybe she's the one singing earlier..!" you said to yourself and ran towards her. Her back facing you as you stood behind her.

She's wearing a maid-like outfit, with her black hair resting on her shoulders.

"Miss?" you tapped her shoulder. She flinched and looked at you.

"Who are you? And how did you get here?" she asked with wide eyes. You were mesmerized by her beautiful purple orbs. She looks stunning even with some wrinkles. She's just beautiful in your eyes. You snapped back to reality and answered her question.

"A-ah! I'm (Y/n) and I came from the human world!" you gave her a small smile. She didn't seem to believe it, but then gave you a small smile like yours.

"Come and sit with me, tell me what is it like there" she pats the grass beside her. "I'm Isabella"

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Heyyaaa! So my brain's going to burst because of my story's timeline 😂
Think of the last chapter as a birthday special cuz imma going crazy here😂😂

ANYWAY!

WE'VE REACHED 1K PPL! I LOVE YOU ALL! THANKS FOR THE READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS!

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN! 💖

Sorry if there are some errors since I'm a bit of a rush to update my other stories!

- I love you all 😂💕
H a m s t u h!