10 ✨ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

🌸🌸🌸

"Nee papa?"

"Yes?"

"Can you read me another adventure of Ugo?" asked the little girl whose tucked in her bed. The male adult chuckled and took out the girl's favorite book from the shelf.

He sat beside her, and flipped the pages of the book.

"Ugo and his pet or rather, friend Marvin the Lemur found a girl crying in the forest. They asked the girl what's wrong, and she answered she lost her father after she looked for red flowers to give to her mother" he stopped for a while.

"Ugo and Marvin took the girl to town to search for her father. They searched and searched until the day was almost done. The next day, they found out that her father is gone" Her father stopped reading and sighed.

"I'm sorry this book has this sad part" He gave a sad smile to his daughter. She just stared at him.
"I'm just going to create an alternate ending, ok honey?" He pats the head of the little girl.

"Hey (y/n), I'm just going to feed Piper and the others, okay?" He stood from where he is seated.

"But papa..!"

"Good night, dear" He kissed his daughter's forehead. "I love you, (y/n)" He smiled. "I love you too, papa" She grinned before dozing off.

💫💫💫

"This is..."

"P-papa?" the girl sat up from her bed. She rubbed her eyes and walked near her slightly opened door. She saw her father talking to someone in the telephone.

"Papa? Who are you talking to?" she asked the man while rubbing her eyes. The man placed down the phone and walked towards his daughter.

He crouched down to her level and smiled.

"I was talking to some friends, honey" He smiled gently.

💫💫💫

The recored phone call from William Minerva stopped. And you stopped tearing up.

"The last thing he said that, "I left the rest of the details in 'Marvin's bed'" said Emma, whose thinking deeply with Lucas.

"The drawer, open it" you said. "It's Marvin's bed" They opened the drawer.

"There's nothing" Said Lucas.

"No, there's something" You said walking to the drawer. You pulled out the two drawer box. The two examined it as you patted the insides of it.

"Here it is!" you said pulling. "An extra board!" you remove the extra board inside.

Emma found the pen cap of Minerva's pen. She opened the pen once again and it showed lots of data in all sorts of things.

"Yosh! Now let's go back!" Said Emma.

"Nee Emma and Mr. Lucas, can I stay here for a bit?" you gave them a sad smile.

"Yeah, sure. Just come back before diner. Pepe's cooking is the best!" said Lucas with a grin. "We'll go first, ok (y/n)?" Said Emma. You nodded as they went out the cabin.

You rolled in a telephone number. Then, held the phone near your ear.

"Nee papa," You clenched your jaws.

"Can you hear me?" a single tear fell, and soon was followed by another.

"It's me your daughter" you cried.

"I hope you're feeling great up there" you fell on your knees.

💫💫💫

(╯°□°)╯︵(\ .o.)\