18 ✨ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴅ?

"We'll be waiting for you"

You frowned at the thought of those words in your head.

It's your birthday, and you're not happy about it, because of the fact that..

Today.. Was the day about 4 years ago..

You were caught.

By your uncle's men..

"Fuck this.." you cursed under your breath, while working non-stop on the papers you need to fill up.

You did not want this to happen, not at all..

You did not want to be separated from your new family in Neverland..

You did not want to be the new head of your family and take the heavy burden your uncle left you.

You did not like it a single bit.

You sighed. Massaging your temples. A knock was heard on your office door.

"Come in" you said in your monotonous voice.

'What the hell happened to you?' you always ask that to yourself. You're not the happy and sassy girl you used to be.

Just...

Just what the hell happened?

The door creaked as it was open.

"Ratri-sama" you flinched at the formality.

"Please" you groaned. "Please don't call me like that, Elisabeth" she chuckled, you gave her a small glare.

Elizabeth Fernandez, a maid just like your age and your only friend in the Ratri household. She's been there since she was a child, just like you. You've been told that she was a daughter of  a loyal maid for the Ratri clan.

"What is it that you want this time?" you raised a brow. "Another day off?" she chuckled.

"Nooo, it's just that, today is your 18th birthday" your eyes widened.

"I'm 18?" you looked at her in disbelief. She nodded. "Damn, I totally lost my track of time" she sighed at your carelessness.

"Anyway.." she cleared her throat. "Here" she placed a plate of a (f/c) cupcake on your table. She pulled out a yellow candle from her pocket and stuck it on the (f/c) frosting. Then she lit it up using a match.

"Happy-" she started to sing.

"Don't you dare" you gave her a playful glare. She laughed and continue to sing anyway.

"Happy Birthday (Y/n)! Now make a wish!" you pondered about the wish, and blew the candle.

"Thanks, Eliza" you gave her a close eyed smile.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Sorry if this is short (╯_╰)
The story is getting to it's climax SO GET READY PEOPLE!

ALSO I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!😂
I've created a "Anime boys x reader one-shot" book if your interested, feel free to read it💕

I'll be making oneshots about the anime boys I know! I think there will be oneshots for the boys in the following animes :

❥ Servamp
❥ Classroom of the elite
❥ The promised neverland (Of course😂)
❥ Haikyuu
❥ Boku no hero academia
❥ etc. (bc there's a lot 😂😂)

Magandang gabi/araw!💕
Good evening/day!💖

Edited : Fri/5/17/19🐹