⭐️ one - shot

[1k reads special one-shot]
(this one-shot is not related to the plot of the story ♡(∩o∩)♡)

REMINDER!
Open your wifi, mobile data or etc to see the pics in this one-shot (・'з'・)

- Modern AU
-18+ years old AU

"The double-date"

☁️ ☁️ ☁️

Beep! beep! beep!
Your alarm clock notified you to wake up.

You woke up in a good mood. Singing while in the shower, choosing the best dress you could wear, and cooking (ur fav.food) for breakfast.

Because today...

You have a date!

And the guy who asked you out is Ray. He's an emo kid and kinda looks like a person who'll kick your ass if you talk to him, but on the inside, he has a soft spot for children and he's sweet sometimes.

Yesterday, he asked you out on the way home. He was a stuttering and blushing mess. You chuckled on his cuteness and accepted. His genuine smile after hearing your answer never left your mind.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Your daydreaming was cut off by knocks on the front door.

"Coming!" you yelled before running to the door and opening it.

You opened it and saw..

"Ohayo (y/n)-chan! I have popcorns and movies that we're gonna wa-- Ara? (y/n)-chan? Why are you wearing a dress? I didn't know you've effort so much for our movie marathon"

It was Norman. He's wearing...

 He's wearing

You blushed. Completly embarrassed because today was supposed to be you and Norman's movie marathon in your house. You face palmed.

'damn it! I completly forgot about it!'

"E-eto... Norman.. I.."

"(y/n)? What's he doing here?"

To make matters worse for reader-chan, Ray came with a bouquet of red roses in hand. (what Ray is wearing is...)