11 ✨ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

You went to the room you were assigned to.

You looked out of the window, and saw the stars above. Man, how you've missed looking at them.

"I wonder what Ray's up to right now.." you said unconsciously.

"!!"

You slapped a hand to cover your mouth on what you've just said.

'Did I just think of that emo boy?!'

You slapped your cheeks to dismiss the thought. You then loooked at the sky for a while before going to sleep.

' damn that kid for getting in my head..!'

💫💫💫

"WAKE UP PEOPLE!" a familiar voice rang all through out the place. You shot up from where you're sleeping.

You know she's not going to stop until everyone is up. You groaned and stood up. Walking pass her while grumbling some words.

"GOOD MORNING (Y/N)!"

"Morning Emma"

💫💫💫

After eating breakfast, you went down to business to defeat the demons. You brain stormed ideas for the plan. And after that..

"ON THE NEXT HUNT, WE'RE GOING TO PUT AN END TO ALL OF THIS!" Said the white haired teen named Oliver.

You glanced at the huge boy, named Adam. He's been muttering the same number again and again ever since you've got here, and of course you noticed that.

'but what could it mean?' you thought.

💫💫💫

"Hey everyone! I picked plenty of apples from the apple tree near us. Y'all should try them!" Said Pepe, carrying a box full of apples.

You took 2 apples thinking that you could give the other to snow white as appreciation for saving you. You blushed because of the thought.

'Will I ever see him again though?' You thought and took a bite on your apple.

In the afternoon, you practiced shooting using guns. You also had your own practice using (weapon of choice) that you chose before leaving.

Someone gave you a pat on your back. You turned around to see it was Paula. You gave her a smile.

"You're great at this, (Y/n)" She said, smiling behind her face mask. "Shooting the bull's eye at about three times"

"Nahh, I suck. I just learned this today" She gasped.

"Seriously..?!" she asked. You nodded shyly. "What a fast learner! Keep up the good work, (Y/n)" she smiled. "You too, Paula"

You walked to Emma who was having a talk with Sandy, Zack and Sonya.

"Did they told you about Lucas' friends yet?" Asked Sonya, the pigtail with glasses girl.

"He and his group managed to stand up against them... for a while" Said Sandy, the hairclip teen.

Then they told you the story of what happened Lucas and his group. That they we're annihilated, and that Lewis was the one who took off Lucas' arm.

💫💫💫

After they told you this, you went on your seperate ways.

You went to Gillian for food she was handing out.

"Thanks, Gil" you smiled. She smiled back. "Welcome, (nickname)" She winked.

You walked away to look for Emma.

'where is sheee?'

"EMMA! EMMA! EMM--"

"!!"

'what is this feeling..?!'

"♪ ♬ ♬ ♪~"

"The music..?!" your eyes grew wide as you heard it.

💫💫💫

Author-sama: _(:з」∠)_ I'm bored..