How You Hug

Credits go to todorokishoto4869 for this idea. Go follow her!

Shittykawa
Oikawa loves giving you back hugs while you're reading or doing homework. He usually places his head in the crook of your neck and watch what your doing while inhaling your scent. Because of his tall build, it seems like you're being swallowed up.

The Sun that Leaped over the Cow 🌞
Hinata loves giving you tight squeezes when he sees you. Especially when you guys haven't seen each other in a long time. Whenever he is excited, he rushed right up to you and before you know it, tackles you to the floor. You then usually just end up holding each other on the ground laughing.

Lil Puddinghead
Though it may not seem like a hug to most people, you find it just as special. Kenma likes just putting his weight onto your back and wraps his arms around your shoulders and looks over them so both you and him can see him play his game. (The position is almost like a piggyback ride except that you're not exactly carrying him and his legs are not wrapped around you)

Oya Oya Oya
Kuroo's the type that likes the kind of hug where you wrap your legs around him from the front with him supporting you and carrying you. You love it when he does this because then you'll finally be at eye level with him.

Hey hey hey
Bokuto and you hug in so many different ways but your favourite will have to be the one arm side hug. Yes you both are in a relationship but at the same time, you guys are like best friends. When this type of hug is coming from someone you like, it means they want to protect you and hold you close, and that's exactly what Bokuto wants. When you guys meet after not being able to see each other for a long time, Bokuto will swing you around, not caring who was watching.

AKaaAShiiiii
You love it when Akaashi is just doing his own thing and then he suddenly pulls you over and your head ends up lying on his chest and his arms wrapped around you. He will then look at you before continuing on with what he was doing.

King of the Court
You, being the short girl you are, is always face to face with Kageyama's shirt whenever you hug. You were ok with it though, because it means you get to smell his cologne and he gets to rest his head on yours. When he hugs you, you are engulfed in his scent.

Tsukiiiiii
Tsuki isn't the type to give those people-merging hugs. He's more casual and low key possessive. When he sees you talking to a dude that he doesn't approve of, he'll come up and wrap an arm around your waist and pull you close to him.

Iwa-chan
When you are crying, Iwaizumi will give you a tight hug from the front with his head on top of yours while speaking calming words to you. His hands will draw slow circles on your back to ease your breathing.  And he won't mind you soiling his shirt with your tears.

Thing 2 (1 is Tanaka obvi)
Hugging Noya is definitely one of the most challenging thing you'll ever experience. Why? Because he jumps. No, not like Shoyo jumps. But leap jumps. Tackling jumps. Gravity defying bone crushing jumps. You love him, but sometimes he can be a bit to much. So what do you do? You follow Kiyoko senpai's example and duck.