What sport they would play other than volleyball

Sry guys!! I'm running out of ideas so this is gonna be short. Once I find inspiration, I promise there will be a longer one soon enough to make up for it though!!

Oikawa- Figure skating. Jk. I just found it funny if he and Viktor became friends. But basketball. Wherever Iwaizumi goes, he goes. And also I want them to meet Kise and Kasamatsu.

Hinata- Bicycling. Imagining him as a loud and flashy biker and pairing him up with Naruko really gave me inspiration.

Kenma- Arcade games. Technically not a sport but I have rights so shush. I can imagine him being this unknown gamer that made the top list for every single game. Everyone including Kuroo tries to find out who it is. Kuroo gets frustrated and curses in front of Kenma without knowing he is that gamer.

Kuroo- Stride/parkour. He is very agile and I think it suits his personality. If stride, then his partner will be Bokuto.

Bokuto- 100m sprint. It's fast and to the point. Maybe stride with Kuroo too.

Akaashi- Kendo. I got the traditional Japanese vibes from him. A well mannered kendo master who drinks tea on a daily basis.

Iwaizumi- Basketball. Kasamatsu-senpai anyone?

Kags- Swimming. He is Haru's twin after all.

Tsukishima- Skiing. I had a dream where he finishes and takes his ski goggles off and checks his time looking all cool and swag. (Get it? Cool? Ski? Ok I'll stop)

Nishinoya- Badminton. With his fast reflexes, agile movement and amazing hand eye coordination, he can dominate the court.