Chaper One

CloudClan

        Leader: Whitestar- Large, white tom with bright green eyes

        Deputy: Darkfeather- Dark brown tabby tom 

        Medicine Cat: Pineheart - Dark solid brown she-cat with tufted ears and a bushy tail

        Warriors:

Featherfang- White she-cat with light brown patches

Brokennose- Large, black tom with a scab for a nose; Apprentice: Smallpaw

Shrewleap- Small, agile she-cat with large blue eyes

Copperclaw- Handsome ginger tim with long claws; Apprentice: Applepaw

Mousefoot- grey tom with small feet

Tigerfang- Large black tom with scar over left eye; Apprentice: Beetlepaw

        Apprentices

Smallpaw- Small tom

Applepaw- Ginger she-cat with yellow eyes

Beetlepaw- Small, black tom 

        Queens

Flowerheart- Small, white she-cat with blue eyes

Featherheart- Grey, fluffy she-cat 

Leopardfang- Large, lithe she-cat with spots of a leopard

Kestralflight- Light brown she-cat with a white muzzle and belly

        Kits

Tawnykit- Brown she-kit

Gorsekit- Dark tabby tom

Deerkit- Light brown tom-kit with long legs

Owlkit- Calico tom with bright green eyes, is very large and has unusually long claws

Goldenkit- Light ginger she-kit

        Elders

Scarface- Large, tortoiseshell she-cat with a long scar across face

Patchpelt- Orange and white tom with a missing ear

Patchfang- Brown tabby tom with missing teeth

Specklepelt- Small grey she-cat with darker grey speckles

_____________________________________________________________________________________

                "Get the Medicine Cat!" A small grey-speckled she-cat yelled, "She's losing a lot of blood!" A Brown she-cat lay motionlessly on the ground in a pool of blood, and three kits sprawled out beside her. "Great StarClan, I'm glad you're here, Pineheart! Kestralflight is kitting and is losing a lot of blood!" The grey she-cat exclaimed.

        "Okay, Specklepelt, calm down!" Pineheart said sorting out herbs quicker than lightning. The Clan gathered around the disastrous event, keeping their distance. "Lick these kits! This little one is not breathing!" Pineheart handed the kits to three Apprentices, and they began to lick the helpless kits. Pineheart stayed calm, applying all the herbs she could, her breathing became heavy and she dropped to the ground. The scarlet liquid ran down the rocks like rain.

        "I couldn't save her... I-I'm sorry, Specklepelt, and Eagleheart." Specklepelt yowled in sorrow as her daughter had lost her life. A large, dark brown tom with a white muzzle and belly bowed his head and touched his nose to Kestralflight's fur. "My dear ladybug.." He whispered. His eyes clouded with grief. "Umm.. Pineheart, I'm afraid we lost one her kits." A small black tom mewed, Pineheart nodded and picked up the lifeless bundle of fur and placed it beside Kestralflight's body. "Thank you Beetlepaw." Pineheart said hoarsely, "Smallpaw, Applepaw, I'll take the living kits, you two can bury Kestralflight and her kit." The two apprentices nodded began their task. Eagleheart walked up to his kits and licked them, "They shall be called Owlkit and Goldenkit." He picked them up and padded to the nursery.

                Owlkit leaped and squeeled, "I'm Owlstar! Leader of CloudClan!" He mewed and leaped on Deerkit, and she tumbled to the ground.

         "And I'm Deer! A Rogue attacking your territory with my band of Rogues!" She playfully hissed, "Gorse and Tawny! Attack!" The other two kits leaped on Owlkit, giggling.

        "Goldenheart! Help!" Owlkit squeeled and a golden she-kit came tumbling out of the bushes. "I'm Goldenheart, the strongest of all Warriors!" She jumped into the playful quarrel. "Be careful!" Featherheart, a fluffy grey Queen hissed.

        "Yes, Featherheart." All five kits mewed, but Owlkit wanted to play more. Owlkit jumped onto Gorsekit, his claws came unsheathed. "Gotcha! Victory!" Owlkit yelled playfully until he felt a warm liquid run down his paw. Gorsekit lay on the ground, blood trickling from his neck. "Owlkit!" Featherheart yowled. "I-I didn't mean.." Owlkit mewed, "I told you to stop playing!" She nearly screamed, and she breathed heavily, lickign the kit's wounds. The other kits backed away, wide-eyed, into the nursery. "He's dead." She whispered, "He's dead!" She repeated and swiped her paw at Owlkit's face. "I'm sorry, Featherheart." He squeele in pain as her claw caught his ear. "Does sorry brong my kit back!" She hissed. "What is going on here!" A deep growl came from behind them. "Whitestar! This ouse-brained, fox-hearted kit murdered my son!" Feathertail screeched. "I didn't mean it... I wanted to play, and my claws came out.." He trailed off, lowering his head. "That is no excuse." Whitestar hissed, "You're exiled, and never come back." Owlkit whimpered and looked back at Goldenkit, his only sister. He lowered his head and his small body padded out of camp.