Again???

Here I am lying in my bed listening to music and overthinking. Maybe it's something normal but, trust me it destroys you mentally and physically. Atleast I try to focus in my future. Even though there's no future in my eyes. When I was a little girl I always dreamed about how bright my future will be, but little did I knew that it's beyond hard to archive something nowadays. I always loved to go out of my comfort zone. Why? Because I like taking risks which doesn't really happen. My friends that I used to have were always with me, but now I know that's there's none who will comfort me more then my relatives or myself. I usually comfort myself. Again WHY? Because none understands me or atleast try to. I'm going through things and don't want to disturb others so I solve them in my mind which is called OVERTHINKING. I hear someone call me, wait oh shoooottt my mom is calling me.
"FLAVER" my mom yelling my name.
What have I done this time?!
"FLAVERR" she's calling me again.
Ohhh my god, I have locked myself in my room and started overthinking I've lost track of time and she's home.
"COMING" I shout.

As I was going downstairs, I saw her, she was drunk and messed up. As soon as she saw me approaching her, she slapped me.
"You know what was the slap about?" She asked you.
"Nohh" you mumbled.
Well you're immune sistem got used to all the abusing things that have been done to you.
"What have you been doing in your room, I called you twice and u didn't answer!" She start screaming.
"I'm sorry" you said to her.
"Well get out of my way, so sick of your useless sorrys. Your nothing but a piece of sh**. I can't bear you anymore, I'll tell your father to do something with your ugly face" she 'explained' you.
"Go get me some beer."
You made your way to the fridge and there wasn't any beer.
"There's no beer in the fridge" you shouted from the kitchen.
"Well what you waiting for, get your ass out there and get me some beer!" She shouted back.

It was late in the night, the streets where empty, the moon lightened up the streets.
I was in deep thoughts when a blue 'Audi A7' passed by me. I didn't bother to look further because it's not my business.
I saw it several times passing by so I made my steps quickly. I entered the store and took me a while to carry the beers. I was about to exit the store when I saw a man, well it's not just a man it was a hottie. I brushed my thoughts off and walked my way back home. I felt steps from behind me, and when I turned around I found the man in the store, behind me. Actually it creeped me out a little. I keep walking in quicker steps but I stopped when I hear him say:

"Why in such a rush? You mind me helping you?" He said with a cold and husky tone.

"No, thank you" was all I could blurt out in that moment.

"Oh please I insist, isn't like I'm going to see a beautiful lady like you every night carrying things and I would stay still without doing anything." He said with so much confidence.

I blushed a little because I never heard someone call me beautiful nor being polite and gentle with me.

"Look I appreciate your will for helping me but I have to go so i wouldn't be in trouble. Good night SIR." I said it outloud as I start running.

"LUCAS!" he shouted.
I stopped and turned around looking at him confusingly.
"It's my name beautiful ." he said.
I was more confused when he called me beautiful. And to thing about it it was TWICEE. I was about to go and talk to him but he made his way to his car.

"I'll see you around" he shouted again.
I saw his car coming to life and plufff it's out of my sign.

I didn't notice myself staring at the direction he went, as I come to my senses I made my way back home worried about my mother who will be angry with me.

"FLEVER" opps.
"What took you so long, it's midnight already I don't think there were any people." She said to me.

"I couldn't find a store opened at this hour so I searched for one and that's what took me so long." I lied to her.

"Anyway go sleep and don't bother me with your stupid presence." Ouch.

I made my way to my room. Did my night routine and made myself comfortable in my bed.

And I drifted to sleep confused about that LUCAS i saw at the store.

Will I see him ever again? Can i?
Of course you can't stupid, your going to die wih your 'healthy family' by your side - my conscience told me.
That's true. Well we'll see what life will bring us.
And so i was in dreamland.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything was a blur, I tried to clear my eyes from the dirt that felt from above. I don't know where I am, as I tried to move I felt a sharp pain in my ankles that reached till my hip bone. I saw a tall figure standing in front of me, broad shoulders skinny legs I guess I saw grey hair but as I said it's all a blur.

"Who are you?" my voice was hoarse and like a whisper.

" I'm watching you, everything's gonna be alright fluffy puff. I trusted you to someone. I love you and never feel hopeless." I was trying to figure out that unbelievably familiar soft voice.

" who are you?" I asked again, I know it seems stupid but I can't help it I'm starting to shake from anxiousness.

" Sooner or later you'll figure out, but don't worry I'm always by your side even though you'll never see me." now I was trying to put some pieces together but couldn't because something was blocking its way.

I was starting to creep out a little, what does he mean by that. In the blink of the eye I was relieved from that sharp pain I was feeling before, and now I was standing face to face with the misterious man. I took a deep breath in try to figure out this man from his scen but it seems like all my senses we're blocked, I hope he's the one I'm thinking he is.

"All the things that are happening to you are happening for a reason, so go wake up and take good care of my promise. Love you " he said as he turned around.

" Noo Fa.... " everything was happening so fast and then darkness surrounded me.

I jumped out of bed just to see myself covered in sweat, i tried to understand the dream I just witnessed as I was making my way to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. It's been a long time since I saw him in my dreams. I wonder what is going to happen to me because, clearly this dream was a type of warning. Well nothing is in my hands so I'll just sit down and observe everything. And all happened so fast that scared the shit out of me.

BAMMMMM! BAMMMMMMM!