Meeting my HUSBAND

After that talk with Benjamin who was the blond one and Levis the one who was 'rude' with me, it seems to make me warm up with those two. Even Bruce is having a great time, they do everything just to make him happy.

It's been a week I guess that we're here. I could say it was better than I thought but still there's something that is disturbing my insides.

I was lying in 'my bed' all alone and crying my heart out, it's just the feeling I got... atleast I guess. Bruce was with Benjamin playing hide and seek. It was 10:00 pm and you could see that the dark overtook outside, I'm glad I opened the coverts before because now I'm being greeted by a spectacular view.

After being lost in the eternity of the sky I felt the need to go in the batheroom.
I washed my face just to be freed by the stains of tears. After wiping my face with the softest towel I ever had the chance to feel against my face I made my way to the bedroom.

The lights were on and it made a little difficult to see because the light in the bathroom was a dim one and the light I'm being greeted with is so bright. I could see a shadow there, a good built one. Wait what...

"Lucas?" after adjusting to the light my eyes widen after seeing the man I never thought I'll ever see again, the one who kept popping on my dreams.

"Beautiful?" His tone was unsure but his face had no emotions at all. He kept staring at me in a creepy way.

He was taking steps towards me.

"Well I'm really glad I finally get to talk face to face with my wife," he smirked at me, I was confused. He titled his head to one side and gave me a look that made goosebumps erupt down my spine and then realization hit me like a freaking bus and I was stuttering.

"I can explain I swear I n...eve...r tho..ught I...ll" he came closer to me.

"With the news going up and down that I have a wife and a kid I'm really disappointed,because... I never got to taste you" he leaned in my ear and talked in a husky tone.

That was so hot and so creepy at the same time. First thing first is that I don't know him and he's the second man that has talked dirty to me. For the creepy part it's because i don't know him and I'm getting the goosebumps like how??? I can tell that he's the first man in my life that had made this kind of goosebumps erupt through my body.

"I never thought I'll ever see you again!" He talked with his head in the crock of my neck, inhealing my scent.

"Look, I swear I can explain. It's not what it looks like." I tried to sound normal even thought with the wet liquid that was present in my panties, i can't control my hormones when a super hot guy is talking dirty and inhealing you like... girl I need help.

"Shhhh... you have other explaining to do." Now I'm scared like...seriously.

"Can we talk like two normal people please?" My pleading was evident in my voice, even I could hear my desperation for safety.

"Ohh beautiful, there's one problem though." Okey, I guess I can handle just one problem, right?

"What is that?" Well done. Proud of you.

"I'm far from normal, and  all I can smell is your wetness." Damn, I'm dripping now. It's so strange, I never got to witness those things.

"Please let us go!" I was begging him in a certain way.

"Don't you think you're asking to much from a husband, I mean who's that husband that will let his wife and KID go." The sarcasm was dripping from his mouth.

"Do you have any idea what responsibility you've put in my shoulders." He was getting tense, I could feel his breath increasing.

"Please just let me explain. I needed help." He backed off, much to my pleasure.

"Follow me!" He opened the door, slamming it.

I followed him downstairs and tried to keep up with his pace. I saw Bruce in the  couch with Benjamin. Lucas kept walking toward the main gate so i signalized Bruce to come to me. As soon as he came I took his hand and followed Lucas outside. A black Benz G63 waiting for us, I guess.

The car window rolled down and Lucas face come in view.

"Pop in." Demanding much... duhh.

I opened the backseat doors and made Bruce and myself 'comfortable'. I was putting Bruce seat belt and I felt eyes on me. I turned my head just to see his eyes in the mirror.

Awkward...

I put my seat belt and saw Bruce smiling, wait what?

I followed his gaze just to be meet by Lucas face, his lip was lifted in one side. Strange but maybe that's the way he smiles.

"Long time no see, champ." He said to Bruce, well I need to find out what is going on.

I felt Bruce giggle and give him one of my 'don't you dare' look.

"Maybe you've mistaken him for somebody else."I said to him making eye contact through the mirror.

"How could I, Flever, he's my child isn't he?" He talked to me keeping the eye contact and smirking. God my name in his lips makes wonders.

"Can I ask you, where are we going?" He gave me the 'zip it' look.

Okey...

The silence was killing me, it was so awkward. I was moving my leg uncontrollably, I realized this just when I felt Bruce's hand in my leg.

"I'm just warning you, be ready for all the things that you're gonna witness." He looked so scary, the totally opposite from when I meet him.

"What about Bruce?" I could see that his face softened a little but blankeness took over his face, again.

"I have arranged him a specialist doctor."
God thank you, I can't believe. Atleast the only good thing from this 'adventure' would be for Bruce, the only one who this situations will benefit to.

"Are you serious?" I sounded so excited I can't help it. Like if your only connection with this world gets the help he needs.

I heard him chuckle, the chillest sound ever. And he gave me the 'do i look like the type who talks nonsense' look.

I shut it and couldn't bear this excitement. I took Bruce's hand and kept kissing it. I'm so happy, the happiest news for me. I hope he'll find the cure and be able to be healthy.

Wait...

I knew there was something wrong with my excitement, it was unbearable for gods sake.

Realisation hit me hard this time...

———————————————————
Sorry for the short chapters💜💜
Vote and comment please.
Sorry for any errors and love you all❤️
What do you think for this book so far?