Chapter 4

You wake up to your alarm. "Ughhhh" you say tiredly. You had nothing to do the whole day so you decided to hit the new gym across the road. You put on a cute black sports bra with matching leggings. You pack your bag and just as you are about to close your door you see Lachlan outside his door locking his. "Oh hi...good morning" you say. "Oh um yeah good morning" he answers back. You notice hes wearing sports shorts and a white top. You hold your breathe. "Ar- are you going to the gym?" you ask. "Oh um yeah.." he says smiling. "I guess your going too?" he asks. "Yeah actually I am" you say. "Well then I guess we should go..." he says. We start to walk downstairs talking about different workout routines. You make it to the ground floor. "Good Morning" you say to the receptionist. She looks up from her computer and smiles. "Good morning Y/N..good morning Lachlan. I see you two have become work out buddies." she says laughing. "Oh well I guess so" Lachlan replies smiling. "Well you best be off then.. see you in a bit" she says. 

*** You and Lachlan walk into the gym and start to work out on the treadmill while talking about your interests. You cant stop gazing into his eyes but eventually you stop and you both start making your way out of the gym***

"Oh um I was wondering.. there's a really nice coffee place just down the street if you want to go grab a drink. If you want to of course" he says. "Yeah sure I don't really have anything to do today so sure" you reply. You enter the coffee shop. It's a really cute cafe with paintings, plants and lights. A perfect place for a date.. You look up at the menu and decide your just going to take a latte. Your about to walk over to the counter when Lachlan says "Hey don't worry I'll pay... consider it as a little late welcome gift" You nod and smile. You make your way over to a table in  front, right outside the window. Lachlan walks over a sits in front of you with your latte, an espresso and a blueberry muffin. "A muffin?" you say laughing. "Yeah" he says blushing. "I mean we could share it" he says. 

*** You share the muffin and continue to talk. You notice you have a lot in common with him***

"I remember you saying you have a YouTube channel?" Lachlan asks "What type of content do you post" "Oh well mostly vlogs but also challenges and just random shit" you say laughing. Then you remember. "Oh shit I forgot.. I need to go film a video" you say. "Oh right" Lachlan says looking quite sad that you have to leave. "I mean if you want someday we could collab?" you say. "Yeah of course" he says smiling. "So yeah I guess I'll go now.." you say. "Bye Lachlan" you say and leave the coffee shop to go back to your apartment.

*** 11 hours later you finish your video and editing.  You hear a knock on the door and you get up to go get it***

You open the door. It's Lachlan. "Oh hey" I say. "Um.. hey so when you left the coffee shop you left your bag with all your stuff inside and you said you were going to film so I decided to not bother you for a while but... yeah here's your bag" he says. "OMFG thank you I didn't even notice I left it... I'm seriously too clumsy" I say blushing. "Oh well I find your clumsiness kind of cute" he says smiling. O... did Lachlan just say I'm cute OMGGGGGAHHHHHHH. "Well I better go um.. so I guess I'll see you tomorrow" he says. "Oh well... yeah goodnight Lachlan" you say. "Goodnight Y/N"

You close the door a lean against it. "Wow" you mumble to yourself smiling. 

*** A few minutes later your scrolling on Instagram and notice Lachlan followed you***

"Hey" you type.

So sorry for the really long wait I was really busy but I really will try upload more. :)