Chapter 7

You wake up to you alarm ringing frantically and a DM from someone of Instagram.  You slowly rise from your bed with a yawn and take your phone from under your pillow. You turn it on and squint from the sudden exposure to the bright light. You realise that the text was from Lachlan.

"Hey Y/N" he types. "Hey lachy" you reply. "I was wondering if you could come over for breakfast.. if you want :)". You think about it for a second and then reply with "Yh sure ill be there in about 30 mins. BAIII". You close your phone and take a shower.

*** 25 mins later ***

 You curl your eyelashes and but on some Vaseline. You walk out your front door with a black oversized hoodie and some bicycle shorts. You knock on the door. Lachlan opens it swiftly

"Hey Y/N" he says with a smile. You walk inside his apartment and it looks cleaner than before. You breathe in a smell the fresh and delicious smell of and omelette with tomatoes in the pan. "I hope you like eggs?" he asks. "Yeah I do" you answer back with a smile. He walks you over to a small table with two plates, cutlery and two wide glass glasses. He walks out to the kitchen and then back into the room with two full plates of omelette, tomatoes and salad. "Healthy much?" you laugh. You both sit down and start to enjoy your food while talking about possible future video ideas. "Oh I nearly forgot I have this thing my mum brought over which allows you to squeeze fresh orange juice out of orange" he says. "Oh wow thats cool... well what are you waiting for? LETS GO " as you walk over to the kitchen. Lachlan smiles to himself and follows you in.

He helps you put the orange in. His soft arms guiding yours. He helps you push the handle down to get the juice out. You cant help but smell is dreamy cologne which you absolutely love. You manage to fill up two glasses with your orange juice. "Cheers" you say to each other as you clink your glasses. You proceed to drink your juice. But suddenly your glass slips out of your hand and smashes into pieces on the floor. "OMG Lachlan I'm so sorry... I- I- my hands were still a little wet and it probably just slipped ou-" you stop as Lachlan places his hand on your cheek. "Y/N.. relax its just a glass you dont need to apologise. I'll go get a brush wait here" he walks off. You start to pick up the pieces of glass and being the dork you are somehow manage to cut yourself. "SHIT OWW" you scream. Lachlan runs in. "Ugh... yeah I know I'm a dorky idiot" you say. " A cute dork" Lachlan replies smirking. "I have a first aid kit, follow me" he says and you follow him.

He leads you into his room where he pulls out a first aid kit from the bottom of his bed. You give him his hand and he slowly dabs a wipe on the cut. You flinch in pain. "It's ok baby gurl just be strong for a bit". You heart suddenly beats fast. He's never called you that before. But it made you feel something, you dont know what. He wraps a bandage around your hand and you place it by your side. You stare into his eyes, and he does that same. "I love you Y/N" he says. "I love you too Lachlan" you reply as you start to move closer.

SOOORY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE I WAS REALLY BUSY, YET AGAIN I WILL TRY UPDATE MORE>