Chapter 12

"Further?" he asks cocking his eyebrow "and what exactly do you mean by that?". "Well I'm not really sure.." you reply leaning closer to his face "I'm done if you're down".  "I like the sound of that" he says, also leaning in closer to your face, now inches away from yours. "God, you're beautiful Y/N" he mumbles as he connects his lips with yours. You kiss him back, more passionately. 

You take in this moment slowly, admiring every second of it. You tug on his shirt, hinting you want it off and he complies. He slowly takes it off. "You tease," you whisper into his ear, smirking. You admire his toned figure and smile. "Your turn," he says smiling. You take off your hoodie and are now left with a lace bralette. You see Lachlan's eyes widen. "Like what you see", you say jokingly. "I love what I see" he replies going into another kiss. Suddenly, he flips you over on the couch so that he's on top. 

*your phone rings loudly*

"Oh for fucks sake, will we ever be left alone" you say rolling your eyes, "one sec". You get off the couch, leaving a very disappointed Lachlan patiently sitting. You glance at your phone and see 5 messages and a missed phone call from your mum. "Shit" you say out loud. You call her back and she picks up. 

Mum: Oh finally sweetie, about time

Y/N: Um, haha yeah sorry mum. I was uh... busy so I didn't check my phone

Mum: It's alright darling, I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently in Brisbane Airport because I was planning to surprise you for you birthday.

Your eyes widen 

Y/N: What? Uh here, right now? 

You say in a panicking voice

Y/N: Aha that's great mum

Mum: Is everything alright? You sound very surprised. 

Y/N: No no its cool, but um where are you planning to stay?

Mum: Well, I was thinking I could just stay at your apartment since this is only a couple days

Y/N: Mhm yup, cool cool. Quick question, how are you getting here?

Mum: I'm just waiting for my taxi right now. So I should be there is around 40 minutes

Y/N: Oh right sure thats fine

Mum: Ok sweetie I'll see you soon

Y/N: Yes mama, bye

You end the call and look at Lachlan. "My mum's coming over in 40 minutes" you say