Chapter 5

"Hey" he texts back. "Oh um.. I also realised how awkward it was when I said your clumsiness was cute I didn't mean to embarrass you or anything.. just.. well. you know." he texts. "Don't worry about it, its fine :)" you text. Both of you don't text for a minute. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to film a video tomorrow... its not a gaming video it's a Q&A.. so I will ask my Instagram followers to send me some questions and maybe if you ask yours we could collab?" Lachlan texts. "Yeah that sounds great" I reply quickly. You quickly post a story.

"Hey guys so I'm going to be filming a Q&A video with someone soon so send in your questions and I will answer them truthfully xx"

A few seconds later questions are already flowing through. You decide to take an early night a go to sleep

*** The next morning***

You wake up early. You slowly get out of bed and got to take a shower. You put on one of your merch hoodies which says "Believe" across it in cursive handwriting and a little cloud underneath. You always liked minimalist designs. You pair it with a pair of black leggings and tie your hair back in a messy high ponytail. You text Lachlan. "I'm ready to film whenever you are :)".

A few minutes later Lachlan text back saying you can come over in 15 minutes. 

*** 15 minutes later ***

You knock on his door and he opens it. He's wearing his merch with black sweatpants. "Don't you look comfortable" you say laughing. You enter his apartment. Surprisingly its very clean. You see that he has already set up his camera on the couch and put up the lights. "Wow you have a full set up" I say. "Well yeah..its a shame I don't use it often...but if you ever want to borrow it I don't mind." he replies. You both sit on the couch and go onto your Instagram's to check the questions. You pick out 20 questions, 10 from each, and decide to start recording. 

"Alll right ladies and gentlemen welcome back to my channel, today I have a very different video for you guys. I decided to do a Q&A with my friend Y/N. Make sure to check her channel out it will be in the description below." he says and you smile. "We asked our Instagram followers to send in questions so that's what we are going to do"

*** You film the video answering different questions about hobbies and just general questions. You guys laugh and talk. You cant stop looking at Lachlan. Here you are filming a video with him. Its perfect.***

"Ok guys so I hoped you enjoyed the video make sure to smash like and hit the sub button and I will see you... and maybe Y/N in the next one. Bye". Lachlan turns off the camera. "Aaand done" he says. "So um.. I was wondering there's this new club opening and I was invited to the opening but it says I need to invite someone.. so I was thinking.. maybe.. do you want to go?" I stopped. Lachlan just invited me... to go to the club with him. Me head just had a mental break down. "Sure I'll go" I said bringing myself together. "Its tonight though... so if you cant make it I underst-" "I can come. It's fine. I'm basically free the whole week." I say. "Great well I guess I'll see you at 8:00" he says. "Ok then bye" I said leaving.

*** It's now 6:30 and your starting to get ready***

You decide to wear a Burgundy Bardot Bodycon dress with a black choker and heals. You put your hair in a messy bun and pull two strands out at the front. You then apply your eye shadow, mascara and matching black lipstick. After you take a picture in the mirror because you havent posted a picture on Instagram in quite some time.

*** 7:58***

You choose a bag and you add a touch of perfume when you hear a knock on the door. You open it to see Lachlan standing there. He looks at you up and down. "Looking good" he says smiling. "Thanks" you say blushing. "Are you ready?" he asked. You nod and you take the elevator downstairs. You say goodbye to the receptionist and get into Lachlan's car.

*** You drive over to the club. It looks fancy and you see quite a few people walk in. Lachlan opens the car door for you and you step outside. You both enter the club to see a live DJ playing music and lots of people chatting by the bar and dancing.***

 "Wow there's a lot of people here" you say "Yup" Lachlan says nodding. You head over to the bar and Lachlan orders drinks for the both of you. You sit there taking in the surroundings. Lachlan comes back with two glasses in his hands. You both sit there sipping on your drinks. "How did you get invited?" you ask. "Oh well just a sponsor" he replies. 

*** A few minutes pass and you both finish your drinks. ***

"Hey do you want to go dance?" Lachlan asks. "What?" you ask blushing. "You know.. go dance" he answers. "Sure" you say smiling. "After you" says Lachlan smiling. You both head over to the dance floor. Lachlan just keeps making you laugh by trying to dance. And so you sway to the rhythm. "OK I'm not thaaaat bad " says Lachlan smiling at you. "Reaaally" you say laughing. You both stare into each others eyes. And it feels like everything around you doesn't matter. It's like the whole world is gone. And it's just you... And him.