A trip to the bin: Part 2

(Just a quick heads up, I'm going to type Ludwig in this chapter with a normal dialect so it isn't confusing. Also, sorry if this chapter is really long. Enjoy!)

Your POV

You and Webby ran towards the confused professor, (who had dropped his papers) squealing and shaking his hands. After you two stopped, the perplexed and overwhelmed professor asked, "Um, may I help you girls with something?"

"Oh my goodness, Mr. Von Drake!" Webby screeched. "I've heard so much about you! You're amazing!"

"I've read every single one of your published theses!" You squealed. "And I attended one of your press conferences! You're so smart!"

"Ah, well that's very sweet of you girls to say," He flustered. 

"Wait, when did you get hired for Uncle Scrooge?" Webby asked.

"Oh-hoo! You're his nieces, are you?" You both nodded your heads eagerly. "Well, I'd say around three months ago. Fenton?" He called.

"Yes, Dr. Von Drake?" Fenton asked as he came running over to pick up the giant stack of papers.

"Feel free to leave those reports on my desk," He said.

"Right away, Sir!" Fenton called. He ran out of the lab and disappeared from view.

"Now, seeing as you two very special girls are here, would you like me to give you a little behind-the-scenes look at some of our inventions?" He asked. You and Webby looked at each other and squealed 

"YES!!!"

"Alrighty then!" Ludwig started walking and talking as you, Webby and Gyro (reluctantly) followed him through the corridor. "First up on the tour, we have the thinking room! Right on the left here." He opened a door to show a giant room with white walls and a ladder. All over the room, equations and calculations were scribbled on in whiteboard marker. You and Webby stared in awe.

"So THIS is the place where you get your ideas!" Webby awed.

"Indeed!" Dr. Von Drake replied. He held up a remote control with two buttons. He pressed the top button and robotic hands with whiteboard cleaning solution bottles started to spray the walls. "When you're done using the facilities, just hit the buttons, and let these robotic arms clean the walls for you!" He pressed the bottom button and the robotic hands now became erasers and vigorously scrubbed the walls until they were sparkling clean.

"Wait, wait, wait. Webby. Who am I?" You asked. You grabbed a green marker off the floor and drew a top hat and a cane on the wall and posed with it. "Spit on me spats! I let my nieces come here, but I have to spend the whole day yellin' at the board because I've got nothin' better to do besides swimming in my gold!" You said, trying to do a Scottish accent. Webby burst out laughing, and Dr. Von Drake giggled. 

"Alright, that's enough, girls. Speaking of which, your attempt at that accent reminds me of an invention Gyro and I created. Follow me!" Dr. Von Drake cheered. You kept walking down the hallway until you came to another giant room. But this one was crammed full of beakers and tubes, futuristic telephone booth-things, and had the smell of science. The group walked through the room until Dr. Von Drake and Gyro stopped at a table with explosion marks all over it.

"I'll present this time, thank you very much," Gyro said, shoving Dr. Von Drake out of the way. He held up a small pill in his hand. "This is an invention we call 'The Impression Pill'. After the Barksian Modulator failed, I needed something else that could help Donald communicate better. So I created this pill. One swallow, and whenever you want to change your voice, just think of someone, and your neurological pathways automatically sync up with your vocal cords to produce an entirely different soundwave!" He cried.