Prologue: The Return of Magica De Spell

Your POV

After another hearty morning's breakfast, you packed up your backpack and ran to the foyer. Launchpad was waiting for you there with a wrench in his hand. "Got the limo all fixed up, Ms. (Nickname)," He told you.

"Better than nothing. Where's Webby?" You asked.

"Oh. Ms. B said that she was staying back for some training," He replied. "She said she and the boys are going to be coming to the bin today later on."

"Oh well. C'mon Launchpad! To the bin!" You exclaimed. You and him both ran out the front door, hopped in the limo, and started driving to the bin.

Nobody's POV

Meanwhile, in a small hut on Mount Vesuvius, Magica De Spell was watching through her crystal ball. "Yes, Little Niece. Do go to the bin. I've been expecting your uncle and you," She smirked. "Wait! That isn't Wendy!" She rewinded the clip and zoomed in on it with her fingertips. "I don't know who that is! I need to figure this out. And I know just who to call." She ran over to another cauldron and took a bottle full of a pink powder. She took a pinch of it and threw it in the cauldron. 

"Thank you for using The Tele-Pot, the instant teleporting cauldron. Of whom would you like to transport?" A wizard's voice echoed from the cauldron.

"Poe De Spell," Magica stated. She sighed. "My brother."

"Alright. Teleporting Poe De Spell," The cauldron replied. In a could of smoke, a male duck with a ponytail and a robe flew out of the cauldron covered in the orange liquid from the cauldron. He brushed it off and sighed. 

"Magica, what do you want now?" He sighed. "I was busy working on a love potion and was just about to add the dragon's blood!"

"Yes. You can teleport me back later to help you with that," Magica replied briskly. "But for now, I need your help with two things."

"And those two things would be-?"Poe asked.

"First off, WHO IS THIS?!" Magica screamed, holding up the crystal ball to Poe's beak. He too the crystal ball from her and examined it. 

"Hmm. I've seen her before," He said, zooming in on the image. "She's Scrooge's other niece, (Y/f/n)."

"What kind of a name is (Y/n)?!" Magica asked in shock.

"She's also fairly popular on Bingestagram," He told her, summoning his phone and showing a video of her strumming on a guitar and singing.

  "Hmph! Well, I'm sure he's already grown quite attached to her," Magica replied. "And secondly, it's almost finished!"

"What's almost finished?" Poe asked, Magica dragging him by the arm over to her other cauldron. 

"My potion for a new wand!" She exclaimed. "After Scrooge humiliated me with my loss, I fled to Vesuvius where I managed to salvage some of my old spellbooks and cauldrons. And ever since then, I've been crafting a potion to help make me a new wand. And I'm almost finished!" She pulled out a stick. "I found this from the ruins of Troy. Do you think it'll work?" She asked.

"Well, you've dappled in black magic more than I ever have, so I'd say yes," Poe replied. Magica tossed some exotic berries into the cauldron and stirred it.

"And now for one last ingredient," She smirked. She pulled out Lena's old diamond dagger and made a small cut in her arm. She winced from the pain, and let two drops of blood fall into the murky blue water, turning it green. She looked down at the cauldron with a sinister smile. She took the stick and dipped it down into the potion, which made a hiss. She grinned at Poe. "This is it!" She grinned. "I can already feel my powers returning!" She took the stick out of the potion and it was now transformed into a beautiful wand.

 "I can already feel my powers returning!" She took the stick out of the potion and it was now transformed into a beautiful wand

"Now, let's give this a test run!" She said. She touched the wound she'd made, and thought about what she wanted the wand to do. As soon as she finished thinking, she ran the wand up her arm and the wound was sealed. She smirked. "It worked!" She started laughing maniacally. "Now I can finally get my sweet revenge against Scrooge McDuck!"

"Magica," Poe started. "Look. I totally get. You want revenge on him for trapping you in his dime for fifteen years. But can you lay off on all these hair-brain schemes for just one second?! I mean, look at it! First, you wanted the Midas touch, and now you want the Midas touch AND revenge against McDuck. Don't you ever stop?! When was the last time you just wanted to cause social chaos with a love potion like old times?"

"Poe, that was back when we were teenagers!" Magica fired back. "Back when we had no goals for our lives as sorcerer and sorceress! Now, I have bigger plans: For world domination, and destroying everything that Scrooge has ever loved! I thought that you were going to help me, but it's clear to me that you're just a softie! You're pathetic and weak! And I can't believe that I ever liked you! Now get out of my way, you pesky little raven!" She swiped the wand at Poe, and a jet of green light blasted out of the wand and hit Poe square in the chest. He was knocked back by the force and in a flash of light, the room was silent. 

When Magica got up and looked at Poe, she gasped. He was awake and rubbing his head, but he had been transformed into a raven. "Ugh, what happened?" He asked. He looked at his now wings and gasped. He was flying around and screeching and crashing all over the place. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" He screamed. He held his wings to her shoulders and shook her. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME, MAGICA?!" 

"Oh my god, Poe!" Magica exclaimed. "Don't worry! There has to be some kind of spell in here to change you back!" She took a couple of giant spellbooks and began frantically flipping through them. "Nothing! Poe, I'm so sorry! I'll find a way to fix this! For now,  you can go back and finish up your love potion." Poe turned around and folded his wings.

"No," He scoffed. "You did this to me, so this is my way of getting payback! You transformed me into a crow, so I'm staying with you forever! How do you like that?!" He was pacing back and forth across the table. "You're never getting rid of me now!" He smirked. 

Magica grinned and snatched Poe up. She conjured a birdcage with the wand and locked him up inside of it. "Well, for this plan, you're not coming with me," She sneered. She waved the wand over herself, and her appearance changed to be identical to Daisy Duck.

 She waved the wand over herself, and her appearance changed to be identical to Daisy Duck

"That'll do," She smirked. She hopped onto a broomstick and flew out the front door. "Finally! I'm truly back!" She exclaimed, rising higher an higher into the sky. "Old number one, here I come!" She laughed maniacally and flew off headed for Duckburg. Magica De Spell had finally returned.