Freaky Feathers! Chapter 1: Do The Switch

Nobody's POV

As the limo pulled into the bin, so did Magica/Daisy on her broom. She parked it on the backside of Killmotor Hill and used the wand to cast an invisibility charm on it, and on herself. Now being unable to be seen, she crept into the elevator right before (Y/n) got in it. "Dang it! Now I have to wait!" She complained. 

Inside the elevator, Magica undid the charm and giggled. That little brat's going to have to wait now, she thought. Just in time for me to snatch the dime! She held the wand to her throat in order to change her voice as the elevator reached the top floor. This is it! She smirked. She stepped out into the office where Scrooge was busy working on paperwork, his pen scratching against the papers. He looked up and was shocked. 

"Daisy?! What in blazes are ye doin' here?!" He asked, dumbfounded. "I thought you were always busy with your boutique!"

"Yeah, well, today wasn't really that busy, so I closed up shop early and let the girls go to Funzo's for the day because I felt bad about not visiting you. Come here, you old codger!" Magica/Daisy forcefully smiled. Much to her utter hate, she ran and wrapped her arms around her shocked nemesis. She stepped back really quickly. 

"Daisy, there has to be more than one reason you came to visit that just because you missed me," He replied, eying her with suspicion. "You only visit me when you're forced to." Magica/Daisy was fiddling with her pretty pink purse. She came up with a plan. She sighed.

"Fine. You got me," She groaned. "I came for a little favor."

"And that would be-?" He asked.

"Okay, so a few months ago, I joined a book club. I learned to actually like it after a long time, and so now I'm really engaged. The point is, this month, our topic is on objects of greatness, and I was wondering if I could use your number one dime as an example to show." Magica was cheering inside her head for coming up with such a brilliant lie. Scrooge smiled.

"All right, then! When's the meeting?" He asked.

"Um, in fifteen minutes, so can you just give me the dime and I can drop off some cookies later on?!" She asked briskly and eagerly. She held out her hands. He stopped on his way to pulling off the necklace and pulled his hand back. 

"Daisy? Why have you been acting so strange?"He asked suspiciously. Magica was panicking. She could feel her voice cracking and her spells evaporating. She waved her wand behind her back and could feel her charm reviving itself.

"Oh, it-it's nothing!" She stammered. Scrooge looked down at her shoes.

"Daisy? Is it a new fashion style for color changing shoes?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Um, yeah! It's a new trend! Nothing that you'd know about of course!" She snapped. He turned his back on her.

"Maybe you should be going right about now," He said grimly. Magica snapped. She'd reached her wit's end. She growled and revealed her true form in a cloud of smoke.

"I'm not going anywhere!" She screamed. She circled the wand above her head and swung it down, causing bright pink flames to sprout all around the outside of the room, seemingly trapping them both inside.

"Magica De Spell?!" He asked in shock.

"Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! Here, Scroogey! Have this curse to the chest!" She thrust the wand at him, and a jet of orange light flew out, barely missing him. Scrooge reached for his cane and knocked the wand out of Magica's hand. It landed on the floor, and she quickly ran to retrieve it. From there, she preceded to fire curse after curse after curse at Scrooge, all of which he dodged. She held her wand to his throat and forced him back to the wall of the room.

"What are those?!" He asked, looking back at the gigantic pink wall of fire surrounding them.

"Those are enchanted flames on the outside," She smirked. "Walk into them and it's instant death! All you have to do is give me your old dime, and perhaps I'll spare you!" He lunged for her and drove them both into the center of the room. 

"Knowing you, you'll probably kill me anyway!" He replied, striking her across her face with his cane. They were both holding onto both ends of the wand, pulling it between each other like a game of tug-o-war. Magica was grinning slyly while Scrooge was giving her a glare that could kill. All of a sudden, Magica stopped smiling as she saw that the wand was cracking. A greenish hue emerged from the inside.

"Scrooge! Stop, Please! Or we're going to-" But it was too late. They were both knocked back by a powerful green blast from the wand, hitting them both square in the chest. They went flying into the flames on both sides of the room, but instead of going through them, the flames receded as they both hit the wall. The flames vanished from sight, and the wand fell down on the floor in the center of the room. Scrooge and Magica got up, slightly dazed.

"Ugh. What happened?" Magica asked, rubbing her forehead. But it wasn't hers.

"Wait, why do my feet suddenly feel so-cramped?!" Scrooge exclaimed, looking down to see Magica's high heels on him. He gasped and saw that he was also wearing Magica's dress. 

"Wait a minute! Why am I staring at myself?!" Magica gasped. 

"Am I in your body?!" Scrooge asked.

"Am I in your body?!" Magica asked. She ran into the middle of the room and grabbed her wand. She conjured a full-length mirror, and they both ran over to look at their reflections. Sure enough, Magica was in Scrooge's body, and Scrooge was in Magica's body. 

They turned to each other and screamed in terror.