Epilogue: Mother of the Shadows

Nobody's POV

Back on Mount Vesuvius, Magica was pacing back and forth out of fury. Behind her, Poe and her cape (which she'd hexed into being able to float and do her bidding) were tidying up the place. "It's impossible! One little thing went wrong, and poof! I have to spend the entire day learning how to act like my nemesis and teach a child how to brew a potion like some sitcom movie!" She screamed and threw a bunch of empty potion bottles on the floor, smashing them to bits. Poe sighed and began sweeping up the pieces with his wing while the cape came over and swept up the pieces with her broom. 

"Well, think, Sis! When's the closest time you got to success, and what went wrong?" Poe told her. She stopped and thought.

"The closest time I was actually successful was when I first was set free from the realm of the dime," She said to herself. "But what went wrong was..." She gasped. "That little urchin Lena! Because she was rebellious and bratty and... A teenager!" She ran over to her spellbook and flipped through it. "I made the wrong choice when I chose what age to spawn her as! A teen is rebellious and won't do a thing an adult asks of them! But a child..." She laughed maniacally and began collecting ingredients from around the hut. As soon as the new potion was brewed, she inserted a few drops of her own blood as the final ingredient and began chanting a spell while waving her hand over.

Dlihc llams a eb mrof sti tel dna, eliv noinim wodahs a egreme. Sllew tsekrad eht fo mottob eht ot, slleps live dna cigam kcalb fo!

The cauldron began rattling, and Magica began to feel the color draining from her face. She laughed and laughed and felt her shadow slinking off of her. A red amulet emerged from the cauldron and a pile of black dust sat at the bottom. Magica waved her hand over it, and it turned into a tarlike substance. It rose up and began to take the shape of a little girl. It opened its glowing red eyes and smirked. "It worked! Poe, you're a genius!" Magica scratched his tiny chin, but he nipped her with his beak. "Ow! What was that for?!"

"That was for turning me into a raven!" He smirked.

"Alright. Here goes," She stepped in front of the cauldron, where the shadow child cocked its head to the side. "Sweetheart," Magica cooed. "Can you go and get your Auntie Scrooge's number one dime?" She smiled.

"What's my name?" A little girl's voice echoed.

"I'll call you..." Magica paused. Then she smirked. "Minima. Minima De Spell." The child smiled. 

"Whatever you say, Aunt Magica." Magica grinned maliciously. This was going to be so much fun.

 This was going to be so much fun

(P.S: I left a secret code in here somewhere for all those Gravity Falls fans. See if you can find it and crack it! Good luck! >;) )