Epilogue: What Happened Next

Your POV

After you called the police, it took them about five minutes to get there. Alongside them, they were escorting a limo, which you instantly recognized as Scrooge's. They came and handcuffed The Fearsome Five (who incredibly, survived the explosion) and forced them into the car. The police officers were about to shove Bushroot into the car as well, but you intervened. "No! Wait!" You screamed, standing in between the cop and Bushroot. "He didn't do anything wrong. He was just going along with what the rest of the team was doing. Let him go or take me instead!" You knelt down and held up your wrists. The cop put away the handcuffs and moved on to look at the other parts of the crime scene, but not before giving you a scowl.

"You really protected me? Even when I look like this?" Bushroot asked, pointing to himself.

"Yeah," You replied. "It doesn't matter what you look like, just be yourself, and I'm sure you'll find someone. And if you don't, you'll still always have me." He held your hand.

"Thank you," He whispered. All of a sudden, Scrooge came running up to you.

"Ah, Lass! There ye are! I was looking for you everywhere," He exclaimed. "Now, everyone back to the mansion, and-Wait. Who are these two?" He asked, pointing to Gosalyn and Darkwing.

"That's Gosalyn Mallard and Darkwing Duck," You told him. Gos ran up to him and started complimenting him on everything. 

"I like your top hat! Where's that accent from? Ireland or Scotland? Where'd you grow up?" She asked. Scrooge was looking at her a bit perplexed.

"She cannae stay with us," He whispered in your ear. You nodded.

"Hey! I heard that, Mr. Richie Rich McRichpants!" She said and blew a raspberry at Scrooge. Everyone laughed, and you all rode home in the limo, piloted by Launchpad. (Who crashed it again.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few weeks later, everything was back to normal, for the most part. The news of other superheroes in Duckburg set off a giant amount of gossip, some people even claiming that they saw those heroes at work. Some new folks, a father named Drake Mallard and his daughter, Gosalyn, moved in close to the boardwalk by where your house was still being rebuilt. You and she had been hanging out a lot, and you'd introduced Webby to her later on, and you were all a trio, just like Huey, Dewey, and Louie. And as for Bushroot? Well, Scrooge quickly figured out not to judge a book by its cover, as he was actually a brilliant botanist, Dr. Reginald Bushroot. He was now working in the labs alongside Gyro Gearloose and Dr. Von Drake.

One day, Launchpad invited you to the garage with him again. You knew that something was suspicious when you saw cop cars all around it. You went inside, and there were cops escorting you in the main room. "Launchpad? What's going on?" You asked suspiciously. 

"Oh hey, (Nickname)," He said casually. "I just had the police bring The Fearsome Five over here so you could, dispell them, and stuff." A cop pushed the four worst criminals forward, all of them handcuffed together. 

"Oh, great. It's this kid again," Quackerjack growled.

"Ah, boys. So nice of you to stop by, but alas, we must part ways," You/Scrooge's voice smirked. You pulled the multi-dimensionator out of your backpack and held it up. "Playtime's over, boys," You smirked.

"No! No! Please don't!" They were all pleading. You threw the multi-demensionator on the ground and in a flash of light, they were back in the tv screen, but not before Negaduck yelled, "Curse you, (Y/f/n)!" When they were back in the tv, they were pounding on the glass.

"Have fun in there, gentlemen!" You/Minnie Mouse's voice cooed. You giggled.

"This isn't over! We'll find a way! You haven't seen the last of The Fearsome Four!" Negaduck called through the screen. They all laughed maniacally and you turned the tv off. All the cops left, and you and Launchpad were back together again. 

"So, um, remind me never to turn on Darkwing Duck again," Launchpad stated.

"You said it, Bud," You replied. You were just thankful that you never had to deal with The Fearsome Five ever again, thanks to the help of the masked mallard himself, Darkwing Duck.