I'M SORRY OK?!

Tom was on the sofa drinking Smirnoff, add right next to him drinking cola and Matt on the sofa aswell looking at eds and Tom sitting TO CLOSE.

knock
KNOCK
KnOck

Edds head snapped to the door and Tom didn't pay any attention. And Matt kept glaring at tom, add rolled his eyes and stood up. He went to the door and opened it to be met face to face with

.
.

"T-TORD?!" Edd squealed out looking at the small norsk before him,
Tord smiled sheepishly and waved "h-hello e-edd"

Tom and Matt's heads cocked to the door when they herd the name Tord.

You see before Tord left to Norway for 'family' problems 5 years ago... Tord was dating Tom.

FLAASSHHHBACKKKK

Tom ways laying down in his bed holding HIS little commie by his waist pulling him close, asleep peacefully.

On the other hand.. Tord was up texting Paul.. Tord had to leave to go back to the red base, and look after the army. Tord had tears in his eyes crying softly.

The next day before anyone awoke Tord left the house, leaving a clueless Narcissist. And worried cola addict..
And...
A heart broken Jhova Witness

END OF FLASSSHHBACKKKK

Tom walked over to the door and pushed add back making him stumble slightly,
Tom looked down at Tord with a blank face
"WHAT THE fuck do you want back here commie?" Tom asked bitterly, after Tord left him he went back to hating him. Hiding how heart broken he was...

Tord looked at tom with a pained expression "T-tom I-" Tord tried to talk to Tom, but the drunk turned and walked away back to his room,

Tord sighed and looked down, add walked back and smiled softly at Tord"hey don't sweat it... Tom will be happy about you coming back! You'll see he'll turn around soon! But anyways... cmon in tortilla!" Edd chirped put happily.

Tord smiled softly and walked in smiling at Matt.
Matt smiled back (Matt's not dumb in my oneshots ok so people that like cute innocent dumb Matt... sorry he's a smart pervert here-)

Matt hugged Tord "heya Tord! Great to see ya agian!" Matt said happily
Tord hugged back and smiled wider "nice to see ya too, Matt" Tord said with a upbeat and cheery tone.

Tom peeked from his door and looked at Matt hugging Tord, Tom growled and shut his door agian getting some Smirnoff,

{LATER! It's night and Tords on the sofa messing around, Edd and Matt are asleep and toms drunk ass wants his commie back}
(Hah)

Tom growled under his breath and walked down stairs, he looked at Tord watching Insane zombie pirates from hell 3 (did I say it right??)

Tom walked down the stairs and smirked wrapping his arms around Tords shoulders and cooed to him "heya commie fuck~ HIC what ya soon? HIC" Tom asked with a growl in his tone.

Tord tensed, he had no idea what to expect from Tom right now. Since ya know.. toms pissed at Tord and might try to hurt him. Tord shutterd and looked at Tord "watching TV..." he mewled out,

Tom let go of Tord and sat next to him, Tom pulled Tord to his lap and turned off the television,

"Ya know HIC commie.." Tom trailed off looking down at Tord "I really HIC did miss you~" Tom slurred out smirking.

Tord blushed looking at tom but looked away "yeah.. sure... you need to sleep Tommie.. " Tord said softly.

Tom growled and gripped at Tords hips brining him close "Ya know, you piss me off when you act like this, i know your not so shy commie. So don't pull it with me" Tom barked out, but not loud enough to wake add and Matt.

Tord squeaked and looked at tom, he was right... Tord was not this shy and scared, but... Tord just is a little anxious.

Tord looked at tom and pushed him down, if toms gonna be a ass Tords gonna figh t back, no matter how bad it's gonna turn out.
Pfft who's he kidding?! Tord knows it will turn out to a heated make out session anyways!

"Listen here you drunk BASTARD, you know just well i can play rough aswell-!" Tord said trying to be tough, Tom smirked and gripped at Tords hips tighter growling playfully "yeah right~ like a small baby like you could fight me" Tom teased

(Bitch idk if this makes sense I'm just posting for you sweetie pies that I live so much also give me requests-)

Tord grabbed toms hood and rolled over making Tom fall off the sofa onto the floor "try me bitch~" Tord purred out looking at tom.

Tom growled and stood up. Since Tom was a giant compared to Tord. tord squeaked afraid for life, and wrapped his legs around toms waist. "ASSHOLE!" Tord gasped out.

Tom smirked "no no. Your the asshole I'm the dick," (haha)

Tord screamed madly at tom and made him fall back.

And then they fuc k the end

GUYS THIS WAS JUST A SHIT POST! SO PLEASE DON'T BE PISSED OFF! NOW NOW! I'M RESTORING THIS!
SINCE I HATED BUT OLD WRITING.
NOW REQUEST PLEASE MY SINNERS/FLUFFS!
I WANT TO GIVE YOU GUYS THE STORIES YOU WANT!

-LOVE gabe/skully~