WOW A ACTUAL CHAPTER?

Well here's a update.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
♧~No one's pov~♧

Tord, Edd, Tom and Matt were having a normal day, with normal things happening.

Edd was on the sofa drinking cola, his tall ginger baby was sitting next to him looking in his mirror.

Well Tom and Tord were up stairs play X-Box(BETTER THAN GAY-STATION-) (I'mjokingplsdontkillme)

Now you may be asking.... why are Tom and Tord playing X-BOX together,  why are they not ripping each others throats out by now.. well it's because they are friends, it's a huge shocker right? The commie and Jhova finally cooperating toghether! It's like a miracle!

And now you ask why I said gingerbaby for Matt.m it's because he is a ginger baby, and edds ginger baby at that! Because those two beans have been dating for a year- but let's carry on..

Tord and Tom were playing assassins creed black flag, and right now Tom was killing Tord..  harsh but Tom wanted all Tords money- it was just needed for his beauty of a ship.

Tord screeched and trys to fight back. But sadly he died.. and respawns at his boat, or harbour should I say-

Tom laughed happily "I WINN! I CAN FINALLY UPGRADE MY PRECIOUS GIRLL!!" Tom said in pure joy, Tom always wanted to be in the navy, so this game actually was fun to play, since he never really ran around land, he would usually just sail his ship around, listening to the songs the crew sing if he keeps on a steady pace. (I love this game with a great passion..)

Tord growled madly, but sighed, "guess ill have to kill more people then." Tord mumbled, see unlike Tom..  Tord wanted the drama of the Britain's at his throat, trying thier best to kill him in this game, he mostly stayed on land, until he's sure he has killed all the Guards on the Island, raided all the chests, and pick pockted all the town's folk. He was a dirty rascal, that was for certain.

Tom laughed more and sighed wiping away a single tear, "Welp I killed ya commie" "with my sword-" he saud well getting closer to Tord "easily.." he said squinting his eyes, well grinning getting closer to the taller male "and it was not Evan a high ranked sword-" he said inches away from Tords face.

Tord grunted madly "I GET IT I GET IT!" He said well blushing, since well... toms lips was almost touching his.

Tom chuckled and gave Tord a small kiss "you know for a tall guy your such a sore loser~" he saud teasing Tord Evan more.

Did I mention Tord and Tom are not actually friends but are dating? No? Well then you know! But let's carry on!

Tord groaned madly at tom well blushing, "you didn't have to me! YOU could of bombarded ships! Or pick pocket guards! But why me?!" Tord complains, acting like a child.

Tom laughed softly "Just because your easier to kill!" He said well grinning, of course Tord was not easy to kill! Or atleast for other people trying to kill Tord, but since Tom is actually sitting right next to Tord he has his ways in getting advantage.

Tord groans "I'm not easy to kill! I'm hard to kill! I'm the hardest thier is! No one can get rid of me in that hard to kill!" (. . . Yeah sure-)

Tom smirked and rasies a brow, normally Tord was the one with a dirty mind, but when Tom has his chances he takes them with pleasure "you sure about that torrddd?" He asked, his smirk now turning into a devilish grin.

Tord furrows his brows in concussion "yeahhh- in pretty su-" he stopped half way in his sentence when he realised that his sentence may have been taken in the wrong way, he gasped and looked at the now laughing Tom "I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!-" he saud in a embbarased and flushed tone.

Tom smirked and got onto Tords lap, pushing him down "well... I'm still gonna see what you said was right~" he said grinning at the blushing Tord.

~with Edd and Matt, because I can WAHAHAHA~

(But this a good cliff hander so... CLIFF HANGER I GUESS :D)