MaDhAttEr

(Hey so this is gonna be fun to do lol- very gun to Do yEs-) (lOl let's get started)

the doctors looked at the small male laughing madly, in his straight jacket.

It's crazy how Tord went Mad!
He never had no reason to go insane! He had never dine drugs.. but he keeps going on and in about his hatter! And wonderland and the queen of hearts!

He's a total nut case..

Tord stood and walked to the double sided mirror as if he knew the doctors were there, he giggled and his eye twitched, "I know your there~ cmon~! Let me out of here Doc~~! We are all mad heree~!" He said in a purring tone his eye twitching from time to time.

The doctors frowns. Y/N shivered "WHY DID O AGREE TO THIS JOBBB" Gabe shushed him/her "quite we are studying this..  ThIng-" (I had to)

Tord kept looking at the mirror "OH docc~! Pretty pleaseee~! I wanna come outt~" Tord giggled his eye twitching.

Gabe "can he hear us?" Y/N shook thier head "no.. and I honestly hope not!-" they said in a soft tone.

Tord giggled once agian and walked around his  white, cussion covered room "La la laa~! Oh I can't wait to see my hatter~!" Tord giggled more.

Gabe "dear God..."

(LaTer)

Tord was in a bathroom, he may or may not have killed some people well trying to get in here.. but no matter~! Tord was to exited to care about that, since he's gonna see his dear hatter~

Tord jumped through the mirror, and looked around "im back!-" he giggled looking around the colour filled world, he looked at the majestic dragonflies blowing diet everywhere but some how not catching the trees in fire.

Tord walked around then finally herd someone say  tea party, Tord smiled wider "hatter?!" He quickly ran to where he herd the sound. When he stopped running he was infront of a LONG table that has all types of cakes and other pastries, and teapots and cups. And at the end of it all...
His beautiful tall Mad Hatter~ (yep- bootiful tol mAd HatTeR)

(Tom is mad hatter if you have no figured that one out yet XD) Tom looked over and saw Tord, he gasped "Tord?" He asked staring up,
Everyone turns thier head, the white rabbit gasped "T-Tord! He's BACK!" Twiddle-dee gasped "TORD!" Twiddle-dumb huffed "I WAS GONNA SAY THAT!"

Tord smiled at everybody, Tom ran over to Tord and hugged him tightly "Tord we thought you were never gonna come BACK! I'm so glad to see you!!"

Tord giggled happily hugging back "I would never leave you Guys!" Tord smiled and looked at his hatter "and I would never leave you agian, Tommy bear~" Tord kissed Tom smiling, Tom kissed back.

Tord was never gonna leave this place~ it was his true home... the world that be belonged in~!
The place where everyone is cRaZy-
And that's how it should be.. because... aren't the best people crazy?

(509 words! Yayy)