TOM X TORD

( This idea was given to me by @-so-homo )
(So Tom and Tord are dating a Fuck alot, but they made a bet who lasts longer without sexual needs wins this bet, so the winner makes the loser do thier darkest desires! That's like a small thing of it XD but I suck at explaining so let's just jump right into this)

Tord shook toms hand "your on Jhova! I can for sure hold out longer than you!" Tord saud in a quite cocky tone, sticking his tounge out at tom.

Tom rolled his non existing eyes, "fuck boy say What?" Tom said in a soft tone smirking. Tord looked at tom and tiled his head "What?"

Tom snikers, "nothing! BUT your on commie! I last longer in everything"(yep- you can't stop my little dirty lines) Tord huffed "whatever! I will win thus time!"

Tom chuckled "we shall see."

(Next day)

Tord grunts and bent down looking into the fridge, HE CAN'T FIND HIS DAMN LEFT OVER BACON! "Cola..cola.. Vodka... a sock..? What the fuck.." Tord mumbled to himself, his ass high and proud up in the air well he's digging in the fridge looking for his most proble already eaten bacon.

Tom walked past and looked at Tords ass, 'this little fuck-' he thought madly. He huffed and crossed his arms then pushed Tord to the side and got his vodka, Tord fell back "Ow- what was that for?!" Tord screams madly at tom, who was chugging down the bottle of vodka, he put his finger out to tord as a sign to say 'hold on a moment'

Tom put down the now empty bottle of vodka, "just because I wanted my vodka, and because I was gonna loose the bet if I didnt" Tom said simply.

Tord huffed and stood up, and walked away madly. He went behinde Tom "you a asshole." Tord huffed out.

Tom chuckled and smirked "correction, your the asshole and I'm the dick" he said smirking wider.
Tord "you sick fuck, you!" Tord saud gasping dramaticly.

Tom laughed over dramaticly, and gripped his stomach falling to the floor wheezing.
Tord rolled his eyes "oh my god you'd a idiot" Tord said growling softly,
Tom just wheezed louder and kept laughing.

Tord growled louder, but it was still covered by toms loud ass laugh, Tord sat down on toms stomach, stiffly close to Tom's dick.

That made Tom stop laughing immediately, looking straight at Tord "Tord off-" he snapped quickly,

Tord shook his head, "nu-uh! You can't stop me! Since the only way you can stop me from doing this is a kiss, but you can't do that now can you~?" Tord said smirking widely, he wants, no NEEDS to win this bet. Evan if that mean playing dirty. He so wants to see Tom in a anime outfit!

Tom growled madly, he didn't wanna lose this bet, but then agian he didn't want Tord teasing him like this without him doing anything to teach him a lesson! And Tords a damn machocist! So it won't help slapping him!

Tord stayed on Tom, not moving a inch. This commie is determined to make Tom loose! Tord had a huge smirk looking at tom rasing a brow,

Tom stood up, Evan though now Tord wrapped his arms and legs around Tom, still reframing to touch Tom in a sexual way.

Tom walked into his room and laird on his bed "off please god you are heavyyy"

Tord laughed "nopee!"

(Time skip to 3 months later since your girl is lazy XD)

Tord groans, his vibrators are not working for him anymore.. He wants Tom, and not in a later kind of thing- he wants Tom NOW!

Tord huffed and stood up going to the sofa, were Tom was sitting watching the Terrace and Phillip  show(SOUTH PARK FANS?lolsorrynotsorry)

Tord came and sat down on toms lap, he was gonna play this like he usually plays it when he's horny.. "Tom, I'm hungryy-"

Tom rasies a brow looking at Tord for a second (HAH this is gonna have a odd pickupline iv used in this book before) "for what commie?" He asked, then looking back at the TV.

Tord made Tom look at him "your dick- tom I really can't do this bet anymooree~! I give up! Just fuck I need you!-" TORD huffed out blushing slightly. (Woah Tord in surprised XD)

Tom turned off the TV "finally-" he pinned Tord down and kissed him, Tord if course kissed Tom back wrapping his arms around toms neck,

(This will be the first time in writing proper smut XD)

Tom smirked and sat up, pulling Tord up with him aswell, placing his small boyfriend onto his lap,

Tom kissed down Tords neck, making the him tense and moans loudly out of suprise "T-Tom~!" Tord gasped out drooling, Tom only chuckled and kept kissing, licking and biting at Tords neck. Searching for the small Norsk's sweet-spot.

Tord moans louder, when Tom bit down on his sweet-sport, Tom smirked and started to abuse that stop, leaving a bright red crimson mark, but Tom was far from done~

He pulled Tord up and walked to his room,
"T-tom w-wh-" TORD stuttered out but got cut off by Tom pinning him to the wall, "Its no Tom, is master. NOW don't ask questions." Tom growled lowly his eyes flashing a bright pink.

Tord nodded quickly,

' Holy shit this will be fun~ '

               ~CLIFFHANGER BITCHESSS XD~

sorry if this sucked balls, :'3