Get Out of Bed and Smile

Third person p.o.v.

Russia never enjoyed waking up, I'm fact he hates sleeping as well. He likes feeling energized and ready in the crack of dawn, but sleeping was a hassle. He always told himself, not my problem, but it was, he just never wanted to face the truth.
Instead Russia would spend restless nights feeling nothing, staring at the white ceiling. Somehow that ceiling was so interesting to him, or so his father said. I guess it was, I mean it has so many colors, white... More white. Yep, it was colorful.

Russia's p.o.v.

I groaned, my body hurt, I'm not sure why, I hardly have been doing anything to inflict this apon my self. Maybe it's the sheer inactivity, since I was once used to running around quite a bit. "Another day, another..." I sighed, I couldn't pep myself out of bed. I could hear someone stomping down the hallway, Probably dad. I didn't like calling him dad, but I had to.
My dad opened the door, looking quite unpleasant. "Russia. Get up. You will be late for school and I will be damned if my child misses school due to being lazy." He turned around, slamming the door to announce his depart.
I rolled out of bed onto the floor, who knew the floor is so comfortable. Standing up, I sighed. No one wanted to make dad mad, I surely didn't, so he wouldn't take it out on my sister's instead of me. I grabbed some comfortable clothes and went to shower, this is probably the only reason I get up anymore.
I slipped out of my clothes, great, now I'm cold. Right now would be a good time to take that blue pill. Every time I took it, it felt like a stone sitting in my organs. So maybe I'll skip it today, my dad doesn't count them anyways.
The bathroom started to get steamy, so I hopped in the shower and washed myself. The hot water felt nice against my back, since it was healing my sore body. Almost as quickly as I went in, I was out and drying myself, putting on my clothes.
Another day of being avoided. Yay. I grabbed my backpack and left the house, not bothering to wait for my sisters.

America's p.o.v.

Oh my god. I was super excited for today, another day to be with all of my friends. I quickly changed and put on my cologne, I have to smell nice. I didn't bother with a shower since I took one the night before.
I walked out the door, everyone has already left, since I planned to get up 20 minuets before school. Super smart right? I know. I ran to school, maybe I can see my friends but avoid some people. Well, someone.
Japan.
We were together, but I never enjoyed the pet names she called me. Maybe one day she will grow out of it, and hopefully grow physically as well. She was super short.
I saw Russia walking to school, as he does everyday. His ushanka was covering most of his eyes, that wasn't out of the ordinary either. He always seemed sad, but maybe he was one of those people who always seem upset.
Maybe I should talk to him? Probably not, he looks like he wants to be alone. He seems to be very anti-social, unlike me, I loved socializing.
Before I knew it I was on the other side of the street, next to Russia. Maybe I should talk to him, since it would be awkward not to. "Hey... Russia."
Russia pushed his ushanka up, uncovering his eyes and glanced down to see who it was. He sighed and put on a forced smile, "Hello, America. Here to make fun of me?" I was shocked, why would I make fun of someone?
"Uh, no. I'm here to talk to you. Ya know, communicate?" He glared at me and sped up his pace. Now I see why no one talks to him, he's a jackass. Anyways that was a fast conversation.

~•°*.Author's note.*°•~

Sorry it's so short
I triedddddd
Also I'm going to try and make cover art for all of the chapters
If there are any mistakes please tell me!
Have a nice day!

~•°.DT.°•~