That's Weird but, Alright

Russia's P.o.v.

       I walked home, I felt like bringing my guitar with me today, my dad wasn't home so he wouldn't get mad at my horrible playing. I yawned, the cold rain hitting me made me tired and of course, cold. It wasn't long until America caught up to me, holding an umbrella over my head.
       "What are you doing?" I mumbled, looking up at America's face. America smiled still holding the umbrella up.
       "Your getting soaked, and I have an extra umbrella you can use." America had his backpack on backwards and he dug through it and handed me an umbrella. I pushed it away, shaking my head.
       "No, it's alright. My dad isn't home so he won't tell at me when I show up watering the floor." This sparked something in America's eyes, and he put the extra umbrella back.
       "Dude, can I come to your house?? When will your dad be back? I'll tell my parents I'm at like Japan's house or something!" I sighed, I looked back at America, knowing I couldn't talk him out of it.
       "Fine. Don't make a mess or ill kill you." I hissed, and America nodded ferociously.
       "Yes ma'am!" America howled with laughter and ran off in the direction of my house. Goddammit.
       I slowly shambled home, taking my sweet time. I didn't care if I got soaked, I could just change my clothes. I walked up the steps and unlocked the door. "Ladies first." I smiled and America rushed in.
       I laughed and walked inside, setting my stuff in my room, leaving a trail of water the entire way. America was in my room, looking around and messing with stuff.
       "America get out of my room, I'm going to change my clothes. Out. Now." I hissed, pointing to my door. America stayed put, shaking his head.
       "I don't care, I don't want to get up." He sprawled out on my bed, stretching . "I'm too comfortable."
       I sighed, "Fine. Just look away." I grabbed some new clothes and quickly changed, throwing my clothes in a basket. I turned around and America was watching. "I told you to look away, and you listened as well as if you had earplugs in." America shrugged, and got on his phone.
       "Dude, your like, super muscular. But also skinny, like underweight. Famished, malnourished, anorexic. Whatever kind of fancy talk you want." I glared at America, and laid down on the floor. He rolled off my bed and rested his head on my leg, still on his phone.
       "Uh, excuse you?" I grumbled, and America just ignored me.
       "What do you want? A blowjob?" He gave a sly smile, laughing.
       I stood up, and walked out of my room, flustered. "Shut the fuck up." I'm so tired of America's shit.
       "Fine. I'll give myself a blowjob."
       "With what? Your millimeter peter?" I went back in my room and opened my guitar case. I brought it home so I could practice, not just let it sit there.

America's p.o.v.

       I was trying to hard not to crack up, I never thought I could joke around with russia. He seemed like someone who is cold and doesn't open up easily. Well, I guess he is. But he's not as bad as everyone says. Russia walked in with a guitar, turning some nobs as he sits down. "Woah. Are you gonna play somethin'?"
       "No, I'm gonna get this out for no reason and put it back." Russia looked up at me, with a 'I'm so done' expression. He continued to pluck strings until the notes were in tune.
       "So.. What are you going to play?" I leaned forward, unconsciously looking like a anxious child. Russia ignored me, and started plucking strings, and changing his fingers position on the neck to change the notes.
       I listened while staring at Russia plucking the strings to make a soft song, it was relaxing. I was snapped out of it when Russia growled and stopped playing. "What happned?"
       "There are a lot of flats and sharps in this, and I always mess up." He stared at me, while I tried to figure out what he meant.  "Nevermind. Америка."  
       Wow. I felt really dumb just then. Usually I know a lot about, like, everything. But just then my brain cut out. Someone knocked on the door, and walked in.
       "Hey Russia- oh. Did I interrupt a romantic moment?" Ukraine giggled, giving Russia a thumbs up before closing the door behind him.
       Russia sighed and went after Ukraine, setting his guitar down. I completely forgot he had siblings. Well, that was kinda amusing. Russia's face got a sudden bloodrush when Ukraine mentioned the romantic moment they weren't having. I quietly got up, looking down the hallway.
       "Ukraine, I'm not into guys. I-" Ukraine interrupted him by putting a hand on his shoulder.
       "Russia. It's ok. You can't deny it. I saw a very romantic scenario play out in front of my eyes." Ukraine giggled again, and gave Russia a tight hug. "I love you, brother." Russia grumbled, and headed back. 
       "Yeah, yeah. I love you, too." He lazily replied as I went back to where I previously was.
       "Sooooo. I can safely assume your brother is a romantic?" Russia growled in responce while putting his stringed instrument into its case.
       "Just leave me alone. I want to read a book."
       I sighed loudly and grumbled. "You're so booooooriiing!!" I flopped down onto his bed, acting aloof.
       "Oh I'm sorry, I'm not you and have Florida doing weird shit." Russia grabbed his bag and pulled out a book, finding his previous place. He turned his back to me, sitting on his bed. I clambered up next to him, trying to see what he was reading about.

Authors note
960 words

Well, I promise the next chapters won't be so boring, but I'm really trying to get to ideas I have into the story, but I can't incorporate them now because a character is not there at the moment.

~•°dt°•~