ugh shut up for once

Russia's p.o.v.

       Not today. All I wanted was some peace. A headache hammered in my head and my back hurt. I should really fix my posture.
       "Dude! How's it going?" America chirped, elbowing my side playfully.
       "Don't touch me." I growled and quickened my pace. I had longer legs so I might be able to get away. America chased after me, desperately trying to strike up a conversation.
       "Dude. That was like, so rude. Don't be an ass." America hissed, elbowing my side with more force. I grumbled and shoved America, he was the one in the wrong here.
       "Get the fuck away from me! I don't want to talk to some hippie!" I pulled my ushanka over my eyes and hurried to school, already pissed off. I've already started the day off sooooo well.

~•°*Time Skip to lunch I guess?*°•~

       I'm so tired and it's only lunch. America's friends have been glaring at me all day as if I'm suddenly something interesting. He probably ran off and told his never ending friends. Wouldn't surprise me, he has a big mouth.
       I laid my head down on the table, resting my eyes for a bit. I was just so tired. I didn't care if I fell asleep or not, the next classes I had were not important and I almost always got into a fight.

America's p.o.v

       Ah, finally lunch. Finally. I get to see all my friends and eat some not so yummy -but still better than Britains- school food. Hurray? Oh well, at least I can see my friends.
       I decided to skip getting food today, because, this morning really upset me and I've lost my appetite. Speaking of this morning where is Russia? I kinda want to show that giraffe that he can't just shove me around when he has a bad time at home.
       I looked around for him, he is probably hiding at a crowded table. I was wrong. He was sitting by himself, looking pitiful. But I won't be fooled! He's doing some trick probably to make me notice him.
       Well it worked. Hm.
       "Hey! Yo, Russia!" I run over to him, practically throwing myself next to him, landing in a comfortable sitting position. Wow that was so cool. "Dude, please answer me? Are you still being a salty little bitch?"
       "Fuck off, dumbass. Stop bothering me and get a life." Russia grumbled, half asleep. Ugh, how dare he say that! To me! I'm America!
       I sighed, and changed my tone "Dude, I'm sorry about this morning. You seemed lonely, and it's boring walking alone to school." I gave Russia a awkward pat on the shoulder, trying to cheer him up. I thought we would still be friends, I invited him to my house and he left without a thank you.
       "Hey, Russia, why did you leave so early? Like, on Saturday. Low-key rude, dude." Russia sat up straight, wiping sleep from his eyes .
       "None of your concern. If I told you, you would turn it into some scandal or some messed up shit that gets you rich and ruins my life." Russia then pulled out a water bottle, but it smelled like nail polish. What the fuck.
       "Why the hell are you drinking nail polish? Are you a crackhead grandma who is trying to die?" Russia drank the entire thing and crushed the bottle.
       "Fuck no." I raised an eyebrow and shrugged it off. Russia pulled out his phone, the screen lit up since he got a text. Me being me, I looked over his shoulder to see who it was. All it said was dicklicker. I held back a laugh at the contact name and continued being nosey.
       Suddenly Russia slammed his phone down on the table, growling in anger. He got up and walked out of the lunch room, no one but me noticing. "Dude! Wait up!"
       I followed him outside and it was raining, it's been said to rain for a few days or something. I saw him outside punching trees, and then him finally sitting down, covering his eyes. I didn't know what to do so I went back inside, going to hang out with my little bro.

Russia's p.o.v

       My dad makes me so mad. All the time. He always tries to get in my life and control me.
       It was cold out here. I'm so dumb, now everyone is probably talking about me or looking through my phone. My hands balled up into fists and I went back inside, just having eniugh time to get my phone and go to 7th hour, p.e.

~•°*Time Skip to the end of p.e.*°•~

       I guess class today was fun, America stayed away from me which was nice and I got to play some basketball. But I had to change out of my sweaty clothes, and just to my luck, America found where I change and hung around me.
       "Yo, Russia dude. Your ripped." America commented, a smug look on his face, but it seemed to only mask concern.
       "Shut your babbling face and leave me alone. I want some time by myself." I snarled, turning my back towards America. He's so fucking gross, like a nasty hyena. Always howling with laughter and all bark and no bite. At least he doesn't pull stupid shit around me.
       "Take a complement rus'. Stop being so stuck up. Open up to others for once." America retorted, throwing a shoe at me.
       "Fuck." I hissed, quickly putting my shirt on and forcing America away from me. "Go suck a dick."
       The American started to whine and cry, "Russia nooooooo, just talk to me for once like a normal person!" He crossed his arms, stomping off.
       I sighed, I really wanted this day to be over.

~•°* Authors note *°•~

963 words
Oof sorry I haven't posted I've been tired and school sucks

~•°dt°•~