Wow, thanks.

Russia's POV~

     Finally after hours of what seemed like forever, America went home. I must admit I did enjoy his company, it filled the silent void of my house, but a headache hammered in my head causing my vision to blur.
     "Ughh.." I dryly rubbed my temples to try to sooth my pains, but to no avail. Americas annoying voice echoed in my mind, causing it to worsen.
     I laid down in my bed and curled up, deciding I'll just sleep it off until school tomorrow. Hopefully it will be better when I wake up.
     I shut my eyes after staring at my wall, sometimes if I forget I have a headache it goes away.

~Time skip (sorry)~

     Feeling hot and sweaty I opened my eyes, dreadful that I need to go to school soon. That headache pounding harder in my head, I felt dizzy and like I was going to throw up.
     I sat up and looked at my phone, 1:27 AM shining brightly at my striped face, making me part my lips in a sigh. I hate time so much, it almost surpasses my hate for that grease loving American.
     "I might as well take some medicine now." I whisper to myself, almost like if I didn't say it, I'd forget instantly.
     I stumbled over to my bathroom, grasping the edges of the sink and looking down the drain. Almost studying it, lost in thought. I looked up at the mirror above me and got a look at myself. I noticed I looked sickly, almost like a disgusting zombie. I nearly let out a yelp of surprise with how gross I looked.
     I quickly put my hand to my mouth, throwing up into the sink. My stomach churned painfully while I continued to stare down. Feeling my lip curl up in disgust while my vomit dripped down my boney fingers, "Fuck.." I whined and started to clean myself up, looking for some ibuprofen or anything that looked similar. I poured an unknown amount into my hand feeling the pills clink against one another. Downing it dry, just wanting this pain to cease.
     While I hobbled to my room, I had my hand on my wall to stabilise myself, not wanting to wake my father up. I feel so goddamn weak, and I cant skip school because every hour I miss is a new bruise or broken whatever.

     America's POV~

     My alarm screamed in my ears making me open my eyes and groan very audibly. Today was a school day and I wasn't exactly feeling it today. Usually I'm already at school when my alarm goes off but I guess not today.
     "Ugghhhhhhh" I whined and rolled onto the floor. I heard my dad yell something I didn't understand and walked out to the bathroom, still in my boxers. I started to brush my teeth and turned on a song. I had one of those amazing toothbrushes that play songs while you brush, its totally amazing and grown up.
     While I listened to some 2000's song my brother walked in and covered his eyes, "C'mon America cover up!"
     "You're my brother It's fine." I spat out the remnants of my toothpaste and washed out my mouth and face. Auzzi slowly moved his hand from his eyes and started his own routine, avoiding eye contact.
     It was slightly ironic, he usually is fine with him going outside nearly naked to wrestle some mew snake in some mud. I guess his morning was off too.
     I finally threw myself out the door after getting ready and watching some shows, to see Russia almost at the campus. I wanted to wave him down, to get his attention, but a better idea came to mind. I started sprinting as fast as I could just so I could have the satisfaction of beating him so school.
     I gave Russia some finger guns as I sprinted past him, watching his eyes widen and lose their glossed over look. "I just smoked your ass Russia!" I screamed at him and he slowly walked over, his eyes half lidded.
     Russia glanced at me and held his head, obviously hiding how much pain he was in.
     "Oh damn, Russia what happened?" I asked walking beside him into school. He simply shook his head and walked away, mumbling a silent "Not now."

Time skip to after school ig-

     Russia's POV~

     I got sent home early, during PE I threw up after running in front of everyone. I was disgusted as I felt my stomach churn and realized what this meant.
     I awkwardly sat in the office, messing with my hands, trying not to show my absolute terror in that very moment. How come the one moment I get sick my father is home.
     It all happened in a flash, one moment I was in the office, the next I was in my fathers car being yelled at. My brain didn't comprehend any of it, it hurt too much and felt like we were in a roller coaster.
     ".. You fucking missed school again and you're going to end up on the streets! Because I sure as hell am not keeping a freakish disappointment in my house! As soon as you turn 18 you are gone!" I finally got to the point where I could decode his words, which made me sink down slightly in my seat. I felt sweat beading on my forehead as we pulled into our driveway, and my father ripped me out of his car.
     "You're lucky none of your siblings are home to help you. Maybe you'll finally fucking learn to suck it up and deal with it. School is so fucking easy and you can't even do that." He opened the door forcefully and dragged me inside. I felt like a ragdoll at that moment. Nothing felt real.
     Like I was a ghost outside my body and watching myself get dragged away.
     I came to my senses when I felt a fist strike my abdominal region. I crumbled onto the floor and tried to stay quiet, as to not anger my father more.
     "Fucking listen to me when I'm talking to you!" He screamed and threw the nearest object at me while I struggled to get back up. I felt a book meet my face, right between my eyes. I held my face, mentally preparing myself for another beating. And it has just begun.
     I fell onto the floor again, my vision blurry and red from the object thrown. I was kicked into a wall, feeling more jabs at my body while I sat there helplessly. He continued to scream and yell at me while I begged for forgiveness. Everything just hurt. All I did was skip one hour of school. Is this what loving fathers do?
     I passed out during the screaming and beating, my body unable to take all the pain conscious. I wandered in my mind again trying to figure out why he would do this. I've never seen America's parents do this to him. He's never had to wear makeup to cover bruises. Why would my dad be different? Wouldn't he want the best for all of us?

1199 words
Few that took forever
Also if anyone is struggling with abuse or neglect, tell someone you trust, like a friend, teacher, or adult you trust. Get help. It gets better even when it seems like it won't. People love you even when it seems like they don't. Trust me.
You are loved.