Chapter 4 - What The Hell Happened!?

Thats the first thing I said when I woke up in my bedroom.

The last thing I remembered was falling out of the sky while falling asleep.
Mom rushed in after a few seconds "Izuku! Thank god you're awake! They brought you home completely passed out, they said you overused your quirk! What even happened?"
"Thats what I'd like to know."

The only thing I've heard from Toshi-san was when he called me and asked if I was okay in a worried tone. It was a short call, but it is all I've heard within this week.

Mom came scrambling into my room, holding out a letter.
"Its U.A.! Its U.A.'s letter!"

I got a total of 93 Points, 43 of those being Villain Points and 50 being Rescue Points, I passed so hard I did not expect that. All-Might, being the Good Dad™ he is, said the top ten's names and points in each category. He also explained that the Uraraka person was that girl I saved and that she saved me back when I fell, with quick thinking and her quirk, even with a bruised and sprained leg. That  got her 45 Rescue Points with her 28 Villain Points.
Katsuki was Second place with 77 Villain Points and I laughed at beating him at something he was very good at, battle. I know for a fact he will be in my class now, and while I'm excited about being better than him I can't help but also be a little scared about his reaction to this.

Today was the first day at U.A. and damn was I excited. I have to say, I looked really good in the uniform from what I could tell. I had my shoes changed a bit a couple days ago, with the revelation I can 'see' with at least steel I had the rocks in the soles replaced with steel rods. Its slightly more comfortable. I hugged Mom as she wished me luck  and I headed out.

This place was huge, but easy to understand once I got a hang of it. I stopped outside 1-A as the distinct smell of nitroglycerin and cologne attacked my senses. 'We have the same fucking class.'
I open the door and stomp hard, I need to get an extra good look at everything in here now. Everyone was frozen at my action, Kacchan and some stiff guy were on the opposite side of the room, Kacchan had his feet on a desk. The stiff guy stormed to me "Hi, I am Iida Tenya of Somei Private Academy!" I take his outstretched hand with mild surprise. "I witnessed your outstanding feat of power during the entrance exam, I realized you must have realized the true meaning of the exam when you saved that girl," he bows suddenly, I think I heard a crack. "Truly you are a better student than I."
"Its, um, ok Iida-san. I didn't really know about all that, I just had to save someone in need, you know?" I move to go around Iida, then the door opens.
"Its you!" I turn with a tap of my foot. "Oh, hi." The girl from the Entrance Exam was in the doorway. "Is your leg ok?" I ask her with slight worry.
"Yeah but are you ok? You did pass out and everything..."
"Yeah, just overused my Quirk is all."
"If you're here to make friends, I'd advise you leave." All heads turned to the door, well, except mine. The man stood, shedding what I assume is a sleeping bag. "It took you all 7.6 seconds to quiet down. How childish." He takes out some P.E. clothes from the sleeping bag, "I'm your homeroom teacher, and if you don't want to sour my opinion of you further, put these on and meet me outside at the P.E. grounds."