Prologue: Meeting Kali! A Sad Discovery

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is the Prologue of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"In Vale, a guy is walking back from the store after picking up some supplies, the guy is confirmed to be (Y/N) (L/N); a graduate of Beacon Academy and one of the best. Known for helping anyone as its humans and the Faunus, he graduated Beacon alongside Team STRQ who are his friends. He walks back to his home, but then he hears a grunt as he looks in an alleyway as he walks in and looks around, then as he goes on the other side he sees a woman being pestered by two guys....................
Thug 1: "Hey, hey look at this beauty of a woman right here."
????: "P-Please leave me alone. I don't want trouble."
Thug 2: "Well, we might not bring trouble for you. Maybe, fun."
....................(Y/N) gets irritated as what he said as he places his slides down and approaches them......................
(Y/N): "HEY! *they look at him* Why don't you do the woman a favor and leave her alone like she said?"
Thug 1: "Why don't you walk away?"
(Y/N): "I ain't walking away until you leave her alone."
Thug 2: "Then bring it on tough guy."
.....................he activates his semblance as his eyes changed to blue and ran at fast speed, punched the guy in the face as he flies away, then he does a swift spin kick as the guy falls in the ground unconscious. He sees the woman scared, then he goes to the woman as she looked at him and then he saw cat ears on her head as he knows she's a Faunus..................
(Y/N): "Hey. Are you okay?"
????: "Y-Yes, thank you."
......................he sees her eyes red and he realizes she was crying...................
(Y/N): "Hey, is something wrong?"
????: "It's nothing."
(Y/N): "You're eyes are red from crying, did they do something?"
????: "N-No, it's something else. I've been here for days and I don't know where to go."
(Y/N): *looks down as he thinks, then looks at her* "Come with me. *she looks at him* Don't worry, you're gonna be okay."
????: "Alright."
.....................they walk out as (Y/N) grabs his supplies and they walk back to his home as they arrive and (Y/N) walks in letting the woman walks in as she looks around....................
(Y/N): "I'm home."
Emily: "(Y/N)! Thank goodness you're home cause I made- *looks at the woman* Oh who's this?"
(Y/N): "We just met. She was being harassed by some guys and I saved her."
Emily: "Oh, okay. So, welcome to our home."
Kali: "Thank you. My name is Kali by the way."
Emily: "That's a nice name, I'm Emily. I made some hot chocolate if you would like some."
Kali: "Yes please."
..................they sat down and they drink their hot chocolate as Kali's eyes widen..................
Kali: "This is so good."
Emily: "Thank you."
(Y/N): "So, Kali? *she looks at him* What did you mean you don't have anywhere to live when I met you?"
Kali: *looks down sad* "I-I came all the way from Menagerie."
Emily: "Menagerie?"
(Y/N): "Why?"
Kali: "M-M-My *starts to cry* my fiancé cheated on me."
(Y/N): *chokes in his hot chocolate as he coughs* "W-Wh-What? Tell us exactly what happened."

Kali P.O.V
1 Week Ago

.................Kali is in Menagerie as she is walking back to her home where her fiancé Ghira is at and she has a bag of groceries in her arms as she does. Then she goes to walk in and she notices the door open...................
Kali: "Strange, I made sure the door was closed after I left."
..................she walks in and looks around,me hen she hears a noise in the living room and she walks in and what she saw made her heart shatter. Ghira is making out with a woman she doesn't know as she dropped her groceries and he looks at her as he freaks out..................
Ghira: "Kali, this isn't what it looks like."
Kali: "Why? *starts to cry* Why would you DO THIS?"
...................she runs out as she ran as fast as she can and far away, she hears him yelling in the distance for her to come back. But, she didn't listen. Then she sees a boat getting ready to sail as she ran to it and jumped in it as it took off, then she looked back as she cried again. She couldn't believe what just happened and what her ex-fiancé did....................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Present

...................(Y/N) felt bad for her, she's been in the street for acouple of days. Then he sees her starting to cry again...................
(Y/N): "So, that's why you're here? Because of Ghira?"
Kali: *nods* "Yes, and it turns out it was worse. He cheated on me two days before our wedding."
....................(Y/N)'s eyes widen, he couldn't believe it now. Then she starts crying heavily as she had her face in her hands, he couldn't take her being sad as he puts down his hot chocolate and hugged her....................

Kali P.O.V

....................Kali became surprised that (Y/N) hugged her and she looks at him as he did...................
(Y/N): "It's okay. You're gonna be okay."
....................then Kali hugged back as she cried with her face buried in his jacket.........................
(Y/N): "You're not gonna be alone, you can stay here."
Kali: *looks at him surprised* "R-Really? You'd do that for me?"
(Y/N): "Yes. I promise. You can stay here for as long as you want."
Kali: "Thank you. *sobs* Thank you."
(Y/N): "It's okay. *stops hugging her* Emily, can you take her to the guest room? I'm gonna grab the pillows and blanket."
Emily: "Okay. Follow me Kali."
.....................Kali follows Emily to the guest room, they enter as Kali looks around as she sits on the bed and she rubs her hand on it......................
Emily: "I-It may not be much, but this is what-"
Kali: "It's okay. It's perfect, it doesn't matter considering you're helping me. I really appreciate this."
Emily: "Yeah. My brother always had a soft spot, he's really caring when it comes to things."
Kali: "Well, he does have a good soul. I never expected he would help me."
......................she smiles softly, then (Y/N) walks in with a blanket and a pillow as he sets it up and Kali lays in the bed as both Emily and (Y/N) walks out..................
Kali: "Hey (Y/N). *he looks at her* Thank you again."
(Y/N): "You're welcome Kali."
.......................he gently closes the door as Kali slowly drifts to sleep, then she smiles as she does knowing that she has someone helping her after what happened with Ghira."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this Prologue. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)