Chapter 6: The Confession

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 6 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) slowly started to wake up as he hears muffled sounds, he opens his eyes to see his vision is hazy and at the same time he hears a voice which was recognizable to him. His vision settles as he looks at his right to see Kali sitting there looking at him concerned......................
Kali: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Kali, where am I?"
Kali: "You're in the hospital, you were lucky everyone else arrived to help to get you here."
(Y/N): "I guess I was low on aura it couldn't help me heal."
Kali: "At least you're doing okay, I was worried."
(Y/N): *sits up* "How long I was out?"
Kali: "For acouple of weeks."
(Y/N): "What about Ghira's?"
Kali: "He was put in prison at Menagerie for lying, and he is no longer leader of the White Fang."
(Y/N): "That's good to know."
......................after that he was discharged from the hospital after that, with Kali's help he returned home. Everyone visited him as they congratulated him for saving Kali and taking care of Ghira. After acouple more weeks (Y/N) has slowly felt his wounds healed thanks to his aura, but one day (Y/N) was walking down to the living room and he accidentally bumps into someone as he fell on his back and someone fell on top of him. He looks to see Kali as her eyes widen while his did as well......................
(Y/N): "Um, hey Kali it's-"
......................but, what was unexpected to him is that she was leaning to him, as she did she kisses him as his eyes widen. Kali looks at him as she tried to stop, but he placed his hand on her cheek stopping her as they went back to kissing as it was longer. Kali wrapped her arms around his neck as they continued kissing, they stopped as they looked at each other in the eyes while Kali has a blush across her face......................
(Y/N): "Kali, do you-"
Kali: "Yes, I do. I love you (Y/N), ever since I met you after what happened with Ghira, you were there helping me through my broken heart. The love I had for Ghira is now yours, I love you."
(Y/N): "I love you too Kali, and I promise you from the bottom of my heart I will not cheat on you like Ghira did. You mean so much to me, I don't care that you're a Faunus. Who you are matters to me."
......................she smiles, they kissed again with (Y/N) placing his hand behind her head gently......................

Kali P.O.V
Timeskip-7 Months

......................after seven months of Kali dating (Y/N), it was amazing for her since she loved him so much and he did as well. One day (Y/N) did something that was unexpected to her. The day he proposed to her was the greatest day of her life since Ghira did it before, but what is mor happy for her is that he never cheated on her like Ghira did, she is in the room with her wedding dress on and she looks in the mirror happily to finally have the day she wanted a long time ago......................
Kali: (I'm getting married, and it's not like before when I was with Ghira. But, I shouldn't focus on that fight now. It's time to focus on today, my wedding with Y/N.)

3rd P.O.V

......................(Y/N) and Kali are now together at the alter as they stood by each other, as the priest does the speech. Kali smiles as (Y/N) does, they look at each other as the priest finishes up......................
Priest: "(Y/N), do you take this woman to be your wife?"
(Y/N): "I do."
Priest: "Kali, do you take this man to be your husband?"
Kali: "I do."
Priest: "Then I pronounce you, husband and wife."
......................they kissed and everyone claps for them as they did, after that everyone is hanging out after that as (Y/N) is talking with Taiyang and Qrow while Kali is talking to Summer and Emily.....................
Summer: "So how does it feel to finally be married Kali?"
Kali: "I'm happy, I wanted this when I was with Ghira. But, after what he did it wasn't gonna happen, but now I'm finally married after that long since then."
Summer: "Well, you and (Y/N) are are perfect for each other. Nothing is gonna get in the way of that."
Emily: "Yep, he won't make the same mistakes Ghira did."
Kali: *smiles* "You're right."
......................after that (Y/N) told Kali he has a surprise for her as she was excited, he is walking her through the streets with his hands over her eyes. She gets excited as he leads her somewhere, he uncovers her eyes and she looks to see a big house in front of her as she gets surprised......................
Kali: "W-What is this?"
(Y/N): "My parents found out that me and you are married, so they gave me this house for us as a gift."
Kali: "This house is beautiful."
(Y/N): "And it's for the both of us, for our family. *picks her up bridal styles as she exclaims in happiness* Let's go in."
Kali: "I'm happy I married you."
......................they walked in the house as Kali hugs him, now that Kali is married she can move on about what happened with Ghira as she has a perfect future with the man she loves with her right now."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)