Chapter 4: White Fang in Vale (Short Chapter)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is in Vale with Taiyang and Qrow, they are at the docks while they laugh after telling a funny story, now they are walking down the street heading back to (Y/N)'s home......................
Taiyang: "So (Y/N), how long has it been since Kali stayed with you?"
(Y/N): "Acouple of months now, it's actually been really cool with her around. It's like I don't want her to leave."
Taiyang: "I guess it's obvious you love her dude."
(Y/N): "What? What makes you think that?"
Qrow: "Come on (Y/N), think. She never considered leaving, and she actually loves to hang out with you."
Taiyang: "And you helped her get over Ghira, and those feeling for him went to you. She has big feelings for you dude."
......................he started thinking about what they said, he remembers when Kali actually started acting weird around him and he realizes he too has feelings for her. He didn't care that she's a Faunus cause who she is mattered to him, running is heard and they turn around to see Emily with Summer......................
Emily: "(Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Emily, Summer what's wrong?"
Summer: "(Y/N), the White Fang just appeared at your house. They burst through the door and they took Kali."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in anger* "What?!"
Emily: "I put a tracking Beacon on one of them, they're headed to the abandoned dock outside of Vale."
(Y/N): *shakes his head* "No, I'm going after them!"
Taiyang: "What?"
Emily: "(Y/N) it was an entire squad of them, you can't handle them-"
(Y/N): "I'm not losing Kali."
......................he returns home to load his weapon, as he got done he goes to a garage and he walks to something under a sheet. He removes it to reveal his motorcycle he's been having as he gets in it and starts it up and he drives off to the abandoned docks to save Kali, with his determination he will never stop until she is safe."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)