Chapter 3: Hanging Out with Kali

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and by the title of this you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is getting ready to go on the date with Kali as he puts on his outfit and he walks out his room to go downstairs as he sees Kali sitting on the couch with her bow on and she waits patiently. He smiles as he walks in as she stood up looking at him with a smile on her face......................
Kali: "Oh, hey (Y/N). I see you're ready."
(Y/N): "Yeah. So, are you ready?"
Kali: "Yeah."
......................they walk out the door as (Y/N) takes her around Vale to show her around, they arrive at a restaurant as they sit down and a waitress takes their orders as she walks off while they wait for their food......................
Kali: "So, (Y/N) how long have you been a huntsman?"
(Y/N): "Graduated Beacon 2 years ago, during that time I had a good time with my friends."
Kali: "Those four I met before?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. I always hung out with them during my time and I still do. But, they live on an island called Patch that's off the coast of Vale."
Kali: "They live there?"
(Y/N): "Yeah."
......................their food arrives as they started eating as they continued their conversation, (Y/N) takes her to the park to walk around. They see a lot of people there knowing it's families or couples on a date, they look around as Kali is looking at a family with a father, mother, and a daughter playing around; she looks down sad making (Y/N) to know why she is sad......................
(Y/N): "It's alright Kali. You don't need to be sad anymore."
Kali: "I know, but I was looking forward to getting married to Ghira and he cheats on me."
(Y/N): "Well, it's not the end of everything. There's always another chance to fall in love, *she looks at him* and that chance can happen anytime."

Kali P.O.V

......................she smiles at him and nods, they continued walking as Kali blushed to take a bolder move as she moves a little closer to him. They both got ice cream cones as they stated eating it, the sun starts going down and they both start returning home as they walk down the street. They stop when they hear a faint noise in an alleyway as it sounded distressed, (Y/N) walks in first with Kali behind him, the noise came from a small box and surprisingly it was a meowing sound. (Y/N) bends down to open the box and sees three little kittens as they meow, it looks at them as it tried to jump out the box and (Y/N) grabbed it as he held it. It purrs being held and he pets it as Kali does as well......................
Kali: "Poor little things living here."
(Y/N): "And they're still little babies. Something must've happened to the mother."
Kali: "(Y/N), can we take them? They can't stay here or-"
(Y/N): "I know, that's why we're taking them."
......................she smiles as she held one as he held the other, they returned to the house and sat down with the kittens crawling around the house. One snuggles to Kali while she pets it making her giggle at it, footsteps are heard as Emily walks in to see the kittens making her shocked......................
Emily: "Where did these little kittens come from?"
(Y/N): "We were walking back here, we heard them meowing in the box."
Kali: "The mother was nowhere in sight and here we are taking care of them."
Emily: "I guess it's okay, I always wanted a pet."
......................one of the kittens jumped to her as she catches the kitten and she lets it while it purrs at the same time. Kali looks at (Y/N) to see him petting the kittens he's holding, she smiles as he did while she continued petting the kitten she's holding. It's night time as Kali goes to bed, but she decided to walk in (Y/N)'s room as she shook him and he woke up to look at her......................
(Y/N): "Something wrong Kali?"
Kali: "Is it alright if I sleep with you tonight? I kinda don't feel like sleeping alone right now."
(Y/N): "Sure."
......................he moves over and she lays in the bed with him, she gets covered by (Y/N) as she smiles after he did......................
(Y/N): "Goodnight Kali."
Kali: "G-Goodnight (Y/N)."
......................he goes back to sleep as she does as well, during that Kali's body starts tensing even after she got in the bed with him as she now sleeps with him."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)