Chapter 5: The Fight with the Ex

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Kali P.O.V

"Kali was kidnapped by White Fang Soldiers and taken to an abandoned boat dock, she was tied in a chair with her arms tied and placed behind the chair. She strains trying to break out, but it wouldn't work cause of how strong the ropes are; even how tight the ropes are, footsteps are heard outside the room along with the door opening. She recognized it and she looks to see the one person she didn't want to see......................
Ghira: "Hey Kali. *she looks away from him* Look I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."
Kali: "You think a simple sorry is gonna fix what happened months ago? You cheated on me, two days before our wedding day."
Ghira: "I know. I was stupid, but I want to work it out."
Kali: "Like I want to work anything out with you."
Ghira: "Kali, I mean it."
Kali: "How did you get the White Fang to find me?"
Ghira: "It wasn't hard to make up a lie saying you were kidnapped by a human."
Kali: *looks at him angry* "What? *eyes widen in realization* Don't you even dare Ghira."
Ghira: "You made me do this Kali, you should've never left and what's happening now wouldn't have happened. Now that human will be blamed."
Kali: "Don't you dare, he is more of a man than you. He would never do anything like what you did."
Ghira: *places his hand on her shoulder* "And where is he?"
......................a window shattering sound is heard in the room as Kali look while Ghira covers his face......................
(Y/N): "Right! Here!"
......................(Y/N) kicks Ghira in the face and he launches into rotten desk as he groans in pain, Kali looks at (Y/N) and he cuts her restraints. The moment he finishes, she gets up and hugs him as he does as well......................
Kali: "You came."
(Y/N): "I won't leave you."
......................a angry type yell is heard and they look to see Ghira standing up as he took off his coat and he right arm bleeds from being cut from the wood. He growls as he slowly approached them, (Y/N) stands in front of Kali with his arm in front of her in a defending position.......................
Ghira: "How did you find us?"
(Y/N): "It wasn't hard from tracking you, so you're Ghira? You're the son of a bitch that broke Kali's heart."
Ghira: "You told him?"
Kali: *nods* "He deserved to know. And with him here, he will tell the White Fang the truth of why I ran."
Ghira: "Not unless I kill him."
(Y/N): "Kali, get back. I got this."

3rd P.O.V

......................Kali runs away and hides behind a broken wall, Ghira grew his claws out while (Y/N) converts his weapon to sword mode as they look eye to eye. Ghira roars and charges at (Y/N), but he does the same as he slides one go runs to cut the side of his leg, he groans in pain from the attack and he goes to strike which causes (Y/N) to block his attacks. He dodges Ghira's attack to follow up with a spin kick that pushes him back creating an opening for (Y/N) to kick him in the face busting his lip open making him stagger back......................
(Y/N): "That stings doesn't it?"
Ghira: "I AM NOT LOOSING KALI!"
(Y/N): "You already lost her when you cheated on her."
......................Ghira roars as he rushes at (Y/N), he jumps over him. But, his leg gets grabbed by Ghira and he slams (Y/N) on the ground and follows up with cutting him in the face on his cheek to his jawbone......................
Kali: "(Y/N)!"
......................(Y/N) bleeds from his cheek which causes Ghira to chuckle, he grabs the back of his hair to slowly lift him up from the ground and (Y/N) spins his blade to behind him and stabs Ghira in his right leg making him groan. He gets angry as he throws (Y/N) through a wall and into some old equipment that was there, Kali ran to him to see if he was okay and he was luckily breathing......................
Ghira: "Kali, MOVE!"
Kali: *stands up in front of him spreading her arms out* "No, you will not hurt him."
Ghira: "Kali, I'm not asking again. Move!
......................he shakes his head and limps towards them, Kali gets scared of what's going to happen. But, (Y/N) balls his hand into a fist and breathes hard in anger as his semblance activates, his eyes open to suddenly change from human mixed with a beast kind as the color is red, his hair spiked up and changed to dark blonde. He jumps in front of Kali causing Ghira to stop looking at him in shock seeing what's in front of him while Kali is surprised......................
Ghira: "What?"
Kali: "(Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Thank you for defending me Kali, now it's my turn."

(A/N: Battle Music Starts Here.)

......................Ghira growls in anger as (Y/N) does as well, he appears in front of Ghira surprising him, he knees him in the gut making him groan. (Y/N) grabs his leg and slams him on the ground repeatedly, he slams him on the grind one more time making him float in the air to follow up by kneeing his back as he screams in pain......................
(Y/N): "That is for kidnapping Kali."
......................he grabs him as he slams him on the ground, he punches him in the face repeatedly breaking his nose making blood go down his nose. He picks him up by the throat as he tries to break out his grip, (Y/N) punches him so hard in the gut blood comes out his mouth......................
(Y/N): "This is for not loving her, but this-"
......................he grabs his sword as he does slash attacks on him cutting his body, he adds one more strike making a big cut on his chest. (Y/N) balls his hand into a fist as it glows and he punched Ghira on the mig gash on his body as he screams in pain from what he just felt......................
(Y/N): "-is for cheating on her!"
......................he flies out the room crashing through the wall where thenWhite Fang Gaurds and Soldiers are at as they see him crashing into a bench as well into another room. (A/N: End the music here.) (Y/N) walks in while the White Fang soldiers pointed their guns at him and he growls while getting in fighting stance......................
Ghira: "What are you waiting for? SHOOT HIM!"
Kali: "NO! *gets in front of him* That's enough."
White Fang Soldier 1: "She's defending him!"
White Fang Solider 2: "If he kidnapped her, he probably manipulated her."
(Y/N): "Kidnapped? Is that what he told you?"
Kali: "It's all a lie."
Ghira: "Don't listen to her."
White Fang Solider 3: "Then who should we believe?"
????: "Believe him and Kali."
......................they look to see a Faunus woman arriving and Kali recognized the woman to be the one Ghira cheated on her with, her eyes widen seeing her there......................
Kali: "You!"
(Y/N): "Is that woman-"
Kali: "Yes, that's the woman Ghira slept with behind my back."
White Fang Soldier 2: "What?"
Random Faunus Woman: "It's true, Kali wasn't kidnapped. Ghira lied after she caught him sleeping with me, Kali was heartbroken she left Menagerie to keep herself away from him. He lied to you, he tricked you into kidnapping Kali and make him the kidnapper instead."
White Fang Soldier 1: "What the hell?"
(Y/N): "Hold on. If you helped Ghira cheat on Kali, why are you here helping us?"
Random Faunus Woman: "Cause everyone respects Kali, she has a nice heart and she doesn't deserved to be cheated on. He lied to me saying he wasn't getting married."
White Fang Solider 4: "Everyone at Menagerie isn't gonna love this after the lie you did."
Ghira: "No, please."
White Fang Solider 1: "And your leadership in the White Fang will be questioned."
......................Ghira is now handcuffed as he looks down in shame, (Y/N) goes back to normal with his eyes and hair going back to normal, he grunts in pain and he passes out. Kali checks on him as she quickly called help as everyone arrives."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)