Chapter 1: Kali Meets Team STRQ

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"It's been a week since (Y/N) met Kali and decided to let her stay at his house, and now they're in the kitchen as Emily cooks breakfast and (Y/N) beings a cup of coffee to Kali as she sets it up. Then they sat at the table as they started having a conversation as they laugh, Emily walks in with the breakfast she cooked as they took it from the plate and Kali took a bite as her eyes widen in amazement.................
Kali: "No way! How did you make is so good? It's just a pancake and it's so good."
(Y/N): "Emily is a good cook, she learned everything she knows and actually started doing it her own way and here's a good pancake."
Kali: "Wow, that's so cool."
Emily: "I'm glad you enjoy it Kali, it makes me happy hearing you say that about my cooking."
Kali: "This is the best pancake I have ever had!"
.....................they continued eating and then as they clean ten dishes (Y/N) gets a knock at his door as he goes to answer it he looks out the small window as he smiles...................
(Y/N): "Should've known."
......................he opens the door to see close friends he's known for a while...................
Taiyang: "What's up (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Taiyang Xiao Long, long time no see!"
Summer: "I hope you didn't forget me."
(Y/N): "Summer."
.......................she walks in and hugs him, then he invites them in as Emily walks in, then as Kali does they look at her.....................
Summer: "Oh, hello there."
Raven: *looks at (Y/N)* "Hey (Y/N) who's this?"
(Y/N): "Oh, everyone this Kali."
Kali: "Hello!"
(Y/N): "She's staying with me and Emily."
Qrow: "And why is she staying? If you don't mind me asking."
........................(Y/N) looks at Kali as she nods, then they sat down and told them how he met Kali and what happened to her in Menagerie with Ghira, and by the look on some of their faces they were angry....................
Taiyang: "Two days before the wedding he cheats on her?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Completely unbelievable."
Summer: "That is the most horrible thing I have ever heard that happened. *looks at Kali sad* Kali, I'm so sorry that happened to you."
Kali: "It's alright. I'm still trying to get over it."
Taiyang: "Well, don't let it get to you."
Raven: "So, how long is she staying?"
(Y/N): "As long as she wants, she has no where to go so I had to do what I had to do."
Summer: "Well, you did the right thing (Y/N)."

Kali P.O.V

......................he smiles as Kali does as well, then Emily, Summer, and Raven are in the living room as (Y/N), Taiyang, and Qrow are in the other room and Summer looks at Kali...................
Summer: "So, Kali. *she looks at her* Since you're staying here now you think I can show you around Vale? I can help you get comfortable around here."
Emily: "I mean, I guess I can help to."
Kali: *smiles* "Sure. I would love to."
Summer: "Great. We'll see you tomorrow then."
......................they walk out as they went home, then Kali sits down as she thinks about what's going to happen tomorrow with Emily, Raven, and Summer. She hears the door open to see (Y/N).....................
(Y/N): "Hey Kali, something bothering you?"
Kali: "It's just tomorrow I'm gonna hang out with Summer, Raven, and Emily to get use to Vale. But, I don't know what I'm going to do if I run into those Faunus haters, I'm kinda scared."
(Y/N): *thunks for a moment* "Hang on. I'll be right back."
.......................he walks out as Kali waits, then she sees him walk in as he sits next to her, he goes over her head as he she feels him wrap something on her head. He stops as Kali goes to feel it as she felt what is on her head is a bow:

(Y/N): "There, now you won't have to worry about those Faunus haters cause they won't know you're a Faunus

(Y/N): "There, now you won't have to worry about those Faunus haters cause they won't know you're a Faunus."
Kali: "Wow. This is impressive, thanks (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hey. I do what I must for a friend."
.....................he smiles at her as she does, then she suddenly moved her hand to his. But, she stops as she looks away and blushes.....................

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................it's the next day as Kali is in Vale with Emily, Summer, and Raven as Kali gets shown around Vale, Kali made sure her bow was on so it could hide her ears. They head to a grocery store as Summer picks up somethings, then they continue showing Kali around, then they went to a pier as they sat on a bench as they got ice cream....................
Summer: "So, Kali what do you think of Vale so far?"
Kali: "I like it. This city is really amazing, I like it here."
Raven: "Well, I'm glad you like it here."
Kali: *looks down sad* "I don't know if I'll be able to return to Menagerie after what happened."
Summer: "I don't think you should after what your ex fiancé did. I don't think you should, besides I actually want you to stay so we could hang out together."
Kali: "Yeah."
......................they returned home as Summer and Raven does as well as they headed back to Patch, Kali walks in her room as she takes off her bow as she placed it on a table, then she lays in bed as she sleeps, then as she does she sees the door open to see (Y/N) peeking his head in....................
(Y/N): "Oh hey Kali, I just wanted to check on you. Sorry if I woke you up."
Kali: "It's alright. I'm doing fine."
(Y/N): "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight."
Kali: "Goodnight."
.......................he closes the door gently as she drifts to sleep as she gets ready for the next day."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)