Chapter 7: Heated Love Making (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 7 of this story and also the lemon of this story. Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) and Kali got married they settled into a house his parents gave him after they got married, now both (Y/N) and Kali are in the living room watching TV as Emily went on a mission. For some reason Kali has been acting weird through the day, but he didn't bother her about it since he didn't want to ask what was wrong, as they were watching TV (Y/N) sees Kali tense a little bit which made him slowly started being worried. She looks at him and he saw her blushing, she leans her head on his chest as she breathes hard......................
(Y/N): "Kali, what's wrong?"
Kali: "(Y/N), I-"
(Y/N): "Are you sick? *places hand on her forehead* You don't have a fever, what's wrong?"
......................to his surprise Kali sits on his lap and kisses (Y/N), they have a heated make out session as he rubbed her back during that. The moment he opened his eyes he sees Kali taking off the top of her outfit showing her bra......................
(Y/N): "Kali, what're you doing?"
Kali: "(Y/N), I'm in heat. I can't take it anymore, I need you. I really need you."
......................he smiles as they kiss again, (Y/N) removes her bra as he breasts are seen. (Y/N) gropes them making her moan at the feeling, she kept moaning as he kept rubbing her breasts, (Y/N) starts sucking in her breasts making her moan more from the feeling of him pleasuring her. He felt her hand on his area as he groans a little, she goes on her knees and unbuckles his pants as his member springs out as Kali's eyes widen......................
Kali: "(Y/N), you're so big."
......................she starts rubbing his member making him groan, then she licks his member from the shaft to the tip making him groan more. Kali licks the tip of his member a little as she follows up with inserting his member in her mouth as she sucked on his member making him groan more at the feeling.....................
(Y/N): "Kali, that feels so good. You're so good."
......................he places his hand on her head as she continued pleasuring him, he rubs her cat ears making her shiver at the feeling and she started purring which sent vibrations around his member making him groan louder. She kept going for a while and (Y/N) soon felt his end approaching......................
(Y/N): "Kali, I'm gonna cum."
Kali 'muffled': "Go on, don't hold back."
......................she increases her speed as she sucked his member, after a while (Y/N) groans loud as he releases inside her mouth. Kali takes his member outta her mouth as he releases on her face, she swallows his load and she breathes hard after that. She stands up as she took off the rest of her outfit and she straddles his lap and he held her waist......................
Kali: "(Y/N), I can't wait anymore. Please."

3rd P.O.V

.....................he smiles and nods, he positions his member at her opening as she lowers herself on him. She moans at first, but it changes to pained grunts, she continues as she moans loud at the feeling and she hugged him. (Y/N) knew what was wrong with her wincing in pain......................
(Y/N): "Kali, you were a virgin?"
Kali: "Y-Yes, my first time was gonna be with Ghira after we got married, but now since we're married you broke my virginity. And I'm so happy."
......................she slowly starts bouncing on his member as she moans at the feeling of his member inside her, (Y/N) is in awe feeling the tightness of Kali's opening as she continued. He gripes her breasts making her moan more from the feeling, he sucks on her breasts while he continued groping the other as he pleasured her, Kali increases her speed and bounced faster on his member making her moan more frequently. (Y/N) groans as he felt her opening squeeze him tight as she continued, he placed his hands in her rear holding her in placed and he thrusts upwards making her moan louder......................
Kali: "Yes (Y/N), just *moans* like that. Keep *moans* going."
......................he continued as Kali moans, he lays her down on the couch with her legs open as he continued thrusting inside her making her moan. He leans forward and kissed her while he continued making her moan in the kiss, he sits up as he holds her wrist and continued thrusting with his speed increasing as he groans at the feeling, after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching..................
(Y/N): "Kali, I'm gonna cum."
Kali: "Inside me, please cum in me. I want it, I want your child. Cum deep inside me!"
......................he continued thrusting as she moaned more, then after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her as she moaned at the feeling. Kali shivers feeling his seed inside her womb, she rubs her stomach as she smiles......................
Kali: "So warm, and so much. I feel it, I love you so much (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Kali."
......................he leans to her and they kissed with Kali hugged him while they kiss......................

Timeskip-Next Day

......................it's the next day as (Y/N) and Kali are in their room with both of them pleasuring each other as (Y/N) licks Kali's opening and Kali is sucking his member. Kali moans at the feeling as he licks her opening and she shivers, she moans while (Y/N) groans at the feeling. After acouple of seconds he realizes his load in her mouth and she releases on his face as well in his mouth, Kali goes on her hands and knees on the bed, she shakes her rear at him as she couldn't wait. He goes behind her and inserts his member in her opening again making her moan loud, he grips her waist to start thrusting at medium speed as he did which she moans at the feeling......................
Kali: "Oh my gosh! Yes (Y/N), just like that. Don't stop!"
(Y/N): *leans to her ear* "I don't plan to."
......................she shivers at the tone of his voice while he continued thrusting inside her, he gropes her rear while he kept thrusting in her opening. Kali moan in happiness as they continued, (Y/N) gropes her breasts making her moan more, he sits her up which she wraps her arm around his neck as he continues thrusting inside her. Kali turns her head to him and they kiss, (Y/N) continued thrusting in her which are slow, but hard thrusts as he did......................
Kali: "(Y/N), I'm cumming! I'm gonna-"
......................she snaps her head back as she releases on his member and the bed, but (Y/N) didn't stop as he continued thrusting in her opening. The moment Kali opened her eyes, little pink hearts are seen as they continued; (Y/N) laid down on the bed which Kali started bouncing on his member at fast speed, her tongue hangs out her mouth as she moans at the feeling......................
Kali: "I love you *moans* so much (Y/N). I really do."
(Y/N): "I love you too Kali, *groans* if you keep moving like that I'm gonna cum."
Kali: "Do it, release it inside me. Cum in me."
......................she bounced on his member faster making (Y/N)'s release close, he lets out a deep groan and he releases his seed inside her making her moan at the feeling as his member touched her womb. She breathes hard at the feeling with (Y/N) breathing hard as well, she leans to him as they kiss with Kali wrapping her arms around his neck as they have a make out session, Kali lays beside him as (Y/N) pulls the covers on her and they both drift to sleep."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)