2.22 Hooters and Foxy ladies

"So, I think I get it, but just in case; explain it all to me one more time." Raiko says with a smirk, leaning back onto his hands as Zulu crawls onto his lap.  Asha groans in front of him, frustration written all over her face.  

"This is the fourth time!" She yells, falling back onto Gumi, who lets out a chortle.  The group had decided they all deserved a break; a mini vacation if you will. Currently they were flying to Aang's location. The other four flew on Appa as Raiko and Asha flew on Gumi. They were side by side so any conversation could be heard by both parties. 

"Yeah, understandable, but I don't get it either. What's the point of it?" Sokka pipes in, leaning over Appa's saddle.  

"It's a way for me and Aang to stay in contact, no matter the circumstance. We'll be able to tell if the other's scared, in danger, hurt or anything else. If one of us goes missing, we'll be able to keep in touch and lead the other to our location." Asha explains, once more, exasperated. 

"And that makes it like marriage how?" Raiko rolls his eyes as he asks. 

"It's bonding our souls. After this, we'll never be apart. We become one. We can't undo it though, so I suppose that's where it's not like marriage."  Aang steps it, looking to Asha with a smile; the girl returning it. 

"And your both sure you want to do this?" Katara speaks up, giving a glance to the two air benders.

"Couldn't be more sure." Asha reassures. 

"Wouldn't want it with anyone else." Aang smiles as well. Taking a look to both air benders once more, Katara smiles at both. 

"Am I the only one feeling like a proud mom?" Raiko laughs out, the rest joining. 

"What makes you the mom? For all we know, Nova wants a cool Earth bending mom." Toph teases, sticking her tongue out.

 "How about, I'm older than both of you and I don't need a mom." Asha giggles. Raiko looks aghast. "You are not older than me."

"Technically I am. I'm over a hundred and sixteen-"

"We're here!" Aang breaks the laughing, landing Appa; Gumi following. 

Jumping off of Appa, Aang runs over to a bunch of holes in the ground; digging through his satchel all the while. Pulling out a wooden flute, Aang falls into a meditative pose as the others gather around him. 

"What's out here?" Sokka speaks first, watching as Toph kneels and places a hand on the ground. 

"A lot actually, there's hundreds of little-" 

Quickly turning, Aang shushes the girl before she can ruin the surprise. "I know you can see underground, but don't ruin the surprise. Just watch."  Aang blows into his flute, watching in amusement as a prairie dog emerges, singing the same note. 

Falling to her knees beside Aang, holding onto Zulu tightly, Asha gapes in amazement. "Do it again!"  

Complying with the girl, partly because he finds it fun, partly because he loves her smile, Aang plays another note, a different prairie dog raising his head and singing. 

"I'm putting an orchestra together." Aang nudges the smiling girl beside him, getting a laugh in return; causing his own laughter to spill out. 

"Orchestra, huh? Well, la dee da." Sokka says, disinterested. 

Aang plays three more notes, three prairie dogs appearing, each singing a note in descending order. However, they each descend as Momo leaps down into one of the holes, reappearing from a different one then the one he jumped into.  Looking to Asha, said girl beaming with excitement, her eyes glimmering with a certain shine, Aang plays several more notes.  Again, more prairie dogs appear, singing. Momo chasing each one; causing laughs to escape from not only Asha, but Katara as well. Rolling his eyes, Sokka plugs the end of Aang's flute causing the boys cheeks to swell with air.