3.44 Egg

So, I skipped the Fire masters or whatever, but if you want me to write it (or keep it as the canon verse had it) feel free to comment.

Jk. New and fresh, I've added the fire masters chapter! Thank you to those who commented.

___

Asha let out a short giggle as the teacup in her hand warmed her cupids bow, even as she hesitates on drinking it; especially since it wouldn't be the first time she's choked while laughing.

"It's nice to get a chance to relax a little. It hardly ever happens." Toph smiles, taking the drink offered to her

The air is light and cheery, bringing smiles to the groups faces, all but Sokka who sits alone, thinking.  He calls over Zuko, who follows without question, tugging at Asha's curiosity. Placing her cup down, she slinks away, Aang watching while she does. He doesn't say anything, allowing her to run off. He's sure he'll find out eventually.

Crouching behind a pillar, Asha pulls her hair to one side of her body, allowing it to hang off of one shoulder.

"So, what's up?" Zuko turns to the other boy, Appa and Gumi groaning as they wake.

"If someone was captured by the Fire Nation, where would they be taken?" Sokka's head remains tilted down. 

"What do you mean? Who was captured?"

"When the invasion plan failed, some of our troops were taken. I just want to know where they might be." Sokka gestures with both hands out.

"I can't tell you." Zuko remains adamant, his arms crossed within each other.

"What? Why not?"  Sokka's head snaps up, causing Asha to flinch.

"Trust me. Knowing would just make you feel worse." Zuko goes to turn around, but Sokka grabs his shoulder.

"It's my Dad. He was captured too. I need to know what I put him through." Sokka's voice is now pleading. 

"It's not good Sokka." 

"Please." 

Asha can't even stop herself as she steps into the light. The boy looking over in shock at the appearance of the Onsra. She knew. She knew because one too many times Zuko had once threatened that that was where they'd end up if they weren't careful while playing hero as the blue spirit.

"They were most likely taken to the Boiling Rock." Asha pauses, opening her mouth just as Sokka does. "The highest security prison in the Fire Nation." The boy closes his mouth.

"It's on an island in the middle of a boiling lake. It's inescapable." Zuko adds, looking to Sokka, whose lips were in a tight grimace.

"So where is this place?"  Sokka pushes on, shaking the look off his face.

"Why do you need to know? What are you planning?" Zuko steps in front of Sokka, stopping him from going anywhere. 

"Nothing. Boy, you're so paranoid." Sokka waves his arms dismissively, pushing past.

"It's in the middle of a volcano between here and the Fire Nation. We flew right past it on our way here." Asha explains further, wary. If Sokka wanted to know though, she'd tell him. Worst comes to worst, Zuko goes with him to check it out?

"Thanks you two. Just knowing makes me feel better."

"I'm sure it does."

Sokka walks away, leaving the two to their own devices as he joins the group again.