2.30 Hey sisters

"So you grew up here? I thought you lived with Aang or something." Raiko leans on his back as the Northern Air temple in sight, hair bellowing behind him as Asha seemed to grow more and more excited.

"I did. Once Aang was declared Avatar they decided I was a distraction, so, they sent me away with Sister Ashuna."  Asha was currently sitting in the drivers seat, hands busy as she tied her auburn locks into a ponytail, the curls bouncing as she did.

"I feel like that would be more of a distraction though." Raiko sits up with Zulu churring in his lap. The blonde's hair had grown even more, to the point he needed to tie it back as well. Asha promised to cut it as soon as she had the time, but she obviously had different things on her mind every time they settled. 

"That's what I said, but whatever. If I didn't go, I wouldn't have crashed and burned, wouldn't have gotten to reconnect with Aang. All that fun stuff." The girl crosses her legs, the bright blue arrows prominent, since she had taken off her normal leg coverings earlier.  The blonde water bender only hums, looking over as a crowd appears on a runway type walkway. 

"Wow." His green eyes widen in excitement, the crowd cheering as Gumi lands. He's momentarily stunned by the group, Asha pushing past him to a wheelchair bound kid, who looks about their age with a smile just as bright as the brunette's.

"Teo!" 

"Asha! Good to see you! I see you got our letter!" The boy hugs back, chuckling deeply. Teo looks over Asha's shoulder to Raiko, the two nodding to each other; they may not know each other, but a silent agreement was made. A friend of Asha's was a friend of theirs. 

"How did you manage to get it onto Gumi?" The two separate at the question, with the boy scratching the back of his neck. 

"He came here, wounded. I was shocked since you weren't with him, but then the sister, the one I told you about, said that this was supposed to happen. She came here shortly after you guys left, saying she had visions about the Onsra and Avatar, and she was here to help. I can take you to her right now, actually." Teo smiles brightly as he finishes. 

"Uh, yeah, sure. Oh, Teo this is Raiko. He's my water bending teacher. Raiko, this is Teo. He helped clear the temple of Fire benders." Asha gesture to the blonde, who approaches them with Zulu close behind him.  They shake hands without further words, Teo rolling away to lead them to the sister. 

___

"Asha-Lynn. My grandmother has told me stories about you, young air bender." An older woman chides as she stands near a fire pit, the flames licking at her face, but not making contact. 

She had graying blonde hair tied into a tight bun on top of her head, a bright red comb keeping it in place, a fake chocolate cosmos on the corner. The woman had soft, caramel eyes that were half closed, a soft smile lighting up  her face. Her skin was unnaturally pale, and she wore orange and red robes; much like the monks did. Only hers were tied at the waist and was strung over both shoulders. 

"My name is Aiya.  I'm sister Ashuna's granddaughter." Her voice was smooth, but nonetheless brought a feeling of uncertainty onto Asha, one she was certain Aang could feel. 

'You okay?'  Once again, Asha was proved right as Aang's voice rang through her mind.

'Yeah. Just got to the Temple...' 

' Okay. I'll take to you once I get to the Eastern temple. Stay safe, Ash.' 

'You too, Aang.' And like that, the conversation was over.

"I see you already have your connection with the Avatar. The will make unlocking the last Chakra a bit harder, but not impossible." The woman turns to Asha, motioning for her to sit on a nearby pillow.