Chapter 1: Fall of Beacon

Third Person POV 

Beacon Academy. One of the greatest schools of Remnant. All of Beacon fell that day. Suddenly a beacon of light blasted from the top of Beacon tower. A girl with a red cape rushed up to the top of Beacon Tower as 2 girls were fighting on top of Beacon Tower. She used her scythe to boost her speed, trying to help her friend. 

On the ground

A red hair faunas was fighting a cat faunas. These two were no other than Adam Tauraus and Blake Belladonna. Blake brought Gambal Shroud and charged at Adam. Adam blocks her strikes and kicked her onto the ground. 

Adam: You hurt me Blake. You betrayed me. 

He stabs her into the stomach. She coughs out blood. 

???: NO! 

Adam turns around and sees a Blondie. 

Blake: Y-Yang. Don't! 

Yang's hair and eyes change. She yells and uses her semblance. She charges at Adam. Adam uses his semblance and slashes through her. Blake watched the unbearable sight unwrap before her. Adam slashed through Yang, cutting her arm clean off. Yang crashes into the ground. Adam walks to Blake and brings his sword down onto her. He slashes through her but she fades away. He turns around and he sees Blake running away as she holds Yang. 

On top of Beacon Tower

A girl with red hair and in armor. Pyrrha Nikos was fighting against a girl with amber eyes while wearing a red dress. This was no other than Cinder Falls. 

A/N: I don't own this video! This is how the fight basically went. 

As Ruby got to the roof, she saw a horrifying sight. Her friend, being turned to dust. She had tears rolled down her eyes. Suddenly she felt a surge of energy pour down from her eyes. 

Ruby: NNNOOOO! 

Suddenly a beacon of light wiped every Grimm in the area and heavily injured Cinder. 

Time-Skip 

Ruby jolted up as she wakes up in her bed. She looks around in confusion and fear. Then she sees 2 men in the room. 

Ruby: What happened? 

Tai: Qrow found you, unconscious. He brought you home safe. 

Ruby: Wait! Yang? Is she alright? 

Tai: She uh is going to be alright. It just going to take some time. I'm just glad to have you both back home. 

Ruby: What about Beacon? Vale? 

Tai: Vale is under control. Beacon uh is not as simple. 

Ruby looks down in sadness. 

Tai: Grimm keep going to Beacon. Things are kind of a mess. 

???: Things are always a mess. 

Ruby looks up and she sees Qrow. 

Qrow: Mind we have a minute? 

Tai: Why? Can I just stay here? 

Qrow: Tai. Please. 

Tai slowly gets up and kisses Ruby on the forehead.